Pelicans Report

Page 22 of 48 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 32 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Free Agency

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stevemadden504 View Post
    Could it be that cousins didn't resign with the Pels is because AD won't be resigning as well? Maybe planning a move of there own?
    Could it be that--> you should read the post in the other thread by JUNKHEAD stating that Dell is running everything through AD & JRUE?

Quote Originally Posted by JunkHead View Post
    "Report: Jimmy Butler 'Fed Up' with 'Nonchalant' Timberwolves, Karl-Anthony Towns"

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...-anthony-towns
    I would go for broke and go all in on Jimmy teaming up with AD and Jrue. Talk about locking down all the phases (front court, wing, and back court). No one could score.

"Report: Jimmy Butler 'Fed Up' with 'Nonchalant' Timberwolves, Karl-Anthony Towns"

I would go for broke and go all in on Jimmy teaming up with AD and Jrue. Talk about locking down all the phases (front court, wing, and back court). No one could score.

Quote Originally Posted by stevemadden504 View Post
    Could it be that cousins didn't resign with the Pels is because AD won't be resigning as well? Maybe planning a move of there own?
    Why wouldn't he sign for more money here for a year then and leave next year with AD if that were the case?

Quote Originally Posted by Topdawg26 View Post
    Best defensive trio in the league, no question.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Best defensive trio in the league, no question.
    That’s Detroit with Wallace, Prince, and Rip Hamilton, and Billups good.

Guys, do You have any updates for our trades or signing? Do We have something in progres?

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar

That's a good pickup for them, Jeff Green had a good year.

Quote Originally Posted by Creative View Post
    Guys, do You have any updates for our trades or signing? Do We have something in progres?
    I think we have things in the works. Let's see if it works.

Quote Originally Posted by wnelson View Post
    I think we have things in the works. Let's see if it works.
    I hope we have something interesting in the pipeline.

Lol Fortnite is ruining people's careers. I remember seeing a report that the team was mad at KAT for playing that too much.

Quote Originally Posted by AD-AT View Post
    Lol Fortnite is ruining people's careers. I remember seeing a report that the team was mad at KAT for playing that too much.
    Honestly, I'm surprised it took this long. Butler has always been a relatively straightforward guy who plays hard and cares about both ends of the court. KAT is a big clown and doesn't seem to care about at least 50% of the game (the defensive part). Surprised it took so long for there to be a vocal disagreement.

Karl-Anthony Towns and Andrew Wiggins doesn’t deserve Jimmy Butler. KAT/Wiggins can be the best players in the league but I get slacker vibes from them who will always underwhelm

Euroleague guy who could be worth a flyer (similar to Darius last year):

https://fansided.com/2018/02/12/jame...player-europe/

Don't get me wrong I think Butler is a great player but this deal with him not getting along with his teammates is starting to look bad. It was the same story in Chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by 23speedkillz View Post
    Don't get me wrong I think Butler is a great player but this deal with him not getting along with his teammates is starting to look bad. It was the same story in Chicago.
    I'd agree if it weren't for a few things: the team-mates he wasn't getting along with included Dwyane Wade, who later got ditched from the Cavs for going off on Kevin Love in the locker room for having panic attacks, and secondly, the Wolves guys really do seem to not care at all about anything outside of their own personal enjoyment.

Quote Originally Posted by pr1840 View Post
    Euroleague guy who could be worth a flyer (similar to Darius last year):

https://fansided.com/2018/02/12/jame...player-europe/
    He is the sort of wing that makes a ton of sense to take a flier on that I have a strong suspicion will end up on the Celtics or Rockets or something without us ever attempting to even look at him seriously.

Hmmm, Butler wants to team with Kyrie, they can both opt out of their contracts next season.

Get AD to start recruiting, have Kyrie opt out, then we can sign him in FA for ~30 million, Butler opts in to his contract, then forces a trade to us, we send Hill and Moore to Minny for him... Talk Mirotic and Randle into coming back for their non-bird rights (around 14 million for Mirotic, about 9.5 for Randle), fill the roster with minimum contracts and watch GS shake in their boots

Kyrie/Jackson
    Jrue/Min
    Butler/Min
    Mirotic/Randle
    AD/Min

On mobile so can't link, but tyreke signing with indy for 1 yr. 12 mil.

Even though we all talked about yesterday.

On mobile so can't link, but tyreke signing with indy for 1 yr. 12 mil.

Even though we all talked about yesterday.
    We gotta make a trade now. We probably didn’t have 12 mil to give anyway

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    He is the sort of wing that makes a ton of sense to take a flier on that I have a strong suspicion will end up on the Celtics or Rockets or something without us ever attempting to even look at him seriously.
    And I just want to say he is my Milos Teodosic of this season, but he is younger and has a much better defensive ceiling. Higher than Miller as well.

I would really like to see the Pels at least consider him.

People, let's dream bigger. Here we go: Boston gets our 2021 first and our 2019 second, Min gets our 2019 first and 2021 second. We have 7 people under contract for a total of 116 mil 143 thou. or about 7 mil below tax, 13 mil below apron to fill the rest of the roster. Our Seriously, Swift, and Strong, Seven are:
    Anthony Davis, Nico Mirotic, Julius Randle, Elfrid Payton, JIMMY BUTLER, KYRIE IRVING and last but not least Jrue Holiday.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bos.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	6342 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	min.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	6343

Wilson Chandler and draft consideration going to philly

Thread Information