Pelicans Report

Page 16 of 48 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Free Agency

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    We'd have to take Deng. Lakers just used all their space
    Say deng, ball and Ingram for boogie and Ajinca. We either get use from deng or stretch him.

Next move should include hill and maybe Moore for a slight cap relief and shorter contracts. I wouldn't hate Wes and DFS from Dallas and a future first. That would give us a little wiggle room next season and may keep us from the cap this one.

We would still need a C and a PG regardless unless frank the tank runs circles around fools in summer ball.

We'd have to take Deng. Lakers just used all their space
    I wouldnt mind taking Deng, they would have to take back Ajinca and send us a 1st though..

Rob them blind and kill any chances of them getting Kawhi (or flip Ingram, Moore and both 1sts for Kawhi)

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar

We now need to figure a way to get Rodney Hood. With Boogie returning along with additions like Hood, Payton, and Jackson we could really be a serious threat over the next few years.

All-Star
    I just forgot that Schroeder from the Hawks needs to be traded and we just became a nice landing spot for him.
    How about Schroeder Bazemore package for Moore Ajinca Hill and pick

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    We now need to figure a way to get Rodney Hood. With Boogie returning along with additions like Hood, Payton, and Jackson we could really be a serious threat over the next few years.
    Frank Jackson is going play A LOT!

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wnelson View Post
    Say deng, ball and Ingram for boogie and Ajinca. We either get use from deng or stretch him.

Next move should include hill and maybe Moore for a slight cap relief and shorter contracts. I wouldn't hate Wes and DFS from Dallas and a future first. That would give us a little wiggle room next season and may keep us from the cap this one.

We would still need a C and a PG regardless unless frank the tank runs circles around fools in summer ball.
    You really want LAVAR BALL?

There goes Reke

At least he went East

Quote Originally Posted by JunkHead View Post

I feel you Niko...
    Basketball.

When actual guys on the team are sad that really hurts

When actual guys on the team are sad that really hurts
    I know it's just business, and I understand why, it's the money, but I do feel kind of betrayed.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkHead View Post

I hope the NBA elite is happy. They've upset Niko.

Tyreke to Pacers?

Ok cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    I know it's just business, and I understand why, it's the money, but I do feel kind of betrayed.
    I feel more betrayed when the GM hands out albatross contracts to junk players, limiting the growth of the team. I don't feel betrayed when a guy who deserves the money goes for it

Quote Originally Posted by 23speedkillz View Post
    Great the whole team is pissed now

Great the whole team is pissed now
    I wonder how Shammy, Juug and Boo-Boo feel?

I feel more betrayed when the GM hands out albatross contracts to junk players, limiting the growth of the team. I don't feel betrayed when a guy who deserves the money goes for it
    Last bad contract he gave out was years ago. I'm over it, nothing can be done. I feel betrayed by Rondo because he spent the whole year giving it the big one about feeling like a family, mentoring Jackson, working with Jrue, bonding with AD, and sideline coaching Diallo, because we took the chance on him when no other team would touch him because he'd been nuts in the past. Then he gives us the finger and goes to LA to ringchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Delko View Post
    I just forgot that Schroeder from the Hawks needs to be traded and we just became a nice landing spot for him.
    How about Schroeder Bazemore package for Moore Ajinca Hill and pick
    No, please no...

I'd rather trade with Charlotte if possible Moore, Hill, Ajinca with 2 1sts for Kemba and Batum

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
    Frank Jackson is going play A LOT!
    I’m excited about that! I’m a Duke fan and this kid is going to be a stud. Some forget just how athletic he is. Kid has hops up there with anyone in the NBA. I think he will fit alongside Jrue in lineups very well.

Last bad contract he gave out was years ago. I'm over it, nothing can be done. I feel betrayed by Rondo because he spent the whole year giving it the big one about feeling like a family, mentoring Jackson, working with Jrue, bonding with AD, and sideline coaching Diallo, because we took the chance on him when no other team would touch him because he'd been nuts in the past. Then he gives us the finger and goes to LA to ringchase.
    Betrayed when we couldn't give him the best offer because we still have 2 bad contracts in Ajinca and Hill. It's Rondo fault... cute. You guys wanna be so blind to the front office sometimes when we only had like 4 winning seasons in the past 15 years...

Have to disagree, feel like Dell gave him finger first, he said he wanted 8 mil per 2 yr deal, and our best offer was 3.9, less than half. He would have stayed for 8, he got 9.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    Solomon Hill contract once again killing us!

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    I’m excited about that! I’m a Duke fan and this kid is going to be a stud. Some forget just how athletic he is. Kid has hops up there with anyone in the NBA. I think he will fit alongside Jrue in lineups very well.
    He's gonna miss games, be ready for that

Thread Information