.
Pelicans Report
 
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47
Results 1,151 to 1,165 of 1165

Thread: NBA Free Agency

  1. #1151
    Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    I was at that As game. Wasn’t it called like the Winn-Dixie derby or something?
    Yes it was.

  2. #1152
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    I saw MJ play Wilt Chamberlain one on one in 1993. Ignore that I wasn't born until 1997, that's not important.

    I went to my first rave at State Palace in 1999, but I digress...

  3. #1153
    Quote Originally Posted by P_B_&_G View Post
    I went to my first rave at State Palace in 1999, but I digress...
    Caffeine Culture 1999 for me! Frankie Bones; Micro; the debut of Quintron's Drum Buddy!

  4. #1154
    I saw some people catching air but it had nothing to do with basketball.

  5. #1155
    Should Dell give a workout or camp invite to Kyle Singular? He's 6'8 6'10ws and was decent at one time.

  6. #1156
    Quote Originally Posted by boardtown View Post
    Caffeine Culture 1999 for me! Frankie Bones; Micro; the debut of Quintron's Drum Buddy!
    Porno Christmas was my first at the palace, Micro was there of course. Stryfe was always awesome and I think I heard Drowning for the first time that night, AK 1200. I could be wrong about all of that, LOL

  7. #1157
    Quote Originally Posted by boardtown View Post
    I saw some people catching air but it had nothing to do with basketball.
    Indeed!

  8. #1158
    Shaq once read a book to me in Kindergarten. When he was playing at LSU.

    I think that really happened, though. One of those fuzzy memories you aren't sure if your kid self made up or if it actually happened. Another player named Caeser was there. So if he's a real guy then it legit happened. Way cooler than pelicanidae's fake church ball.

    I'm playing, man. I believe.

  9. #1159
    Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    Shaq once read a book to me in Kindergarten. When he was playing at LSU.

    I think that really happened, though. One of those fuzzy memories you aren't sure if your kid self made up or if it actually happened. Another player named Caeser was there. So if he's a real guy then it legit happened. Way cooler than pelicanidae's fake church ball.

    I'm playing, man. I believe.
    Clarence Ceasar. I guess it was real

  10. #1160
    Sasha Vujacic worked out for the Pelicans on Monday.
    Vujacic, now 34 years of age, saw limited minutes off Knicks bench back in 2016-17. He spent last season in Italy, but is trying to work his way back into the NBA.

    http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/...o%3anba%3agnav

    Damn a non-combo guard for a change lol. I used to like him way back in his Laker days with Kobe, if that’s the same guy lol. If he can still shoot it than yes we can always use more shooters.

  11. #1161
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,605




    uhh.... huh?

  12. #1162
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Pelicanidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    3,949
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkHead View Post




    uhh.... huh?
    Welcome back... again? I guess

    "Kahwi Leonard will be a Pelican. Please make me a signature." - Silverfoxx

  13. #1163
    A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    27,108
    He’s at the minimum. A vet. We’ll make this thing work.

  14. #1164
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Pelicanidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    3,949
    Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    He’s at the minimum. A vet. We’ll make this thing work.
    I mean, yeah, we're not going to be relying on him for 30mpg or anything. Just kind of odd for him to return to NOLA for the third time.

  15. #1165
    Non guranteed deal. Everything is fine.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •