Pelicans Report

Page 37 of 48 FirstFirst ... 27 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 47 ... LastLast

Thread: NBA Free Agency

Bobby Marks: We now have 4 restricted free agents left on the board after the Marcus Smart signing: Clint Capela (HOU), Rodney Hood (CLE), Patrick McCaw (GSW) and Montrezl Harrell (LAC). – via Twitter BobbyMarks42

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar

Schroder and Westbrook on the same team. Lol.

Hmm, wish we could have gotten in on that trade and grabbed...ah who am I kidding, that was just 3 teams trading trash.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

The Crack Fox should be all up in that trash.

Quote Originally Posted by PELICANSFAN View Post
    Derozan is very good, but not in the class of someone like Leonard or the other stars in the league. I think he is a bit overrated because he is a good scorer. His defense is very bad.
    His scoring isn't very efficient either. He's a chunker like Westbrook but doesn't add assists or rebounds like he does. Derozan is only an All Star because he played in the East. As long as he's in the West he won't make another one.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    Hmm, wish we could have gotten in on that trade and grabbed...ah who am I kidding, that was just 3 teams trading trash.
    Basically.

Quote Originally Posted by msusousaphone View Post
    The Crack Fox should be all up in that trash.
    I feel like the message of the Crack Fox has been lost in time.

Speaking of which, I wonder if either of those guys have come out with new work.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    I feel like the message of the Crack Fox has been lost in time.

Speaking of which, I wonder if either of those guys have come out with new work.
    Other than appearing in other shows, nothing sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by ReedSpeed View Post
    Other than appearing in other shows, nothing sadly.
    Ugh. They are wasting their gift.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkHead View Post

Aren’t we all. Looking for love in all the wrong places.

They've done a few solo things but not much. A waste indeed. The Firefly of Comedy Groups.

Quote Originally Posted by JunkHead View Post

A shooter you say??

We just happen to have Moore, I'm sure we could take a little loss and swap Moore for Fultz straight up

Quote Originally Posted by soggymoss View Post
    A shooter you say??

We just happen to have Moore, I'm sure we could take a little loss and swap Moore for Fultz straight up
    Keith Pompey: According to a league source, the #Sixers have had discussions about trading Jerryd Bayless to the #Cleveland #Cavs for Kyle Korver.

The Voice of Reason Contributor RaisingTheBar's Avatar
    I'd love to get Korver

I'm sure Cavs are just looking for picks for him

Adrian Wojnarowski: Brooklyn agreed to trade w/ Phoenix to acquire Jared Dudley and 2021 second-round pick for Darrell Arthur, league sources tell ESPN. Arthur ($7.4M) headed for buyout; Dudley ($9.5M) will have that conversation with Nets. Suns save some salary, Nets get a pick protected to No. 35.

Quote Originally Posted by Creative View Post
    Shams Charnia: Restricted free agent Marcus Smart has agreed to a four-year, $52M deal to return to the Boston Celtics, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.
    Super happy for Marcus.

Quote Originally Posted by Creative View Post
    Keith Pompey: According to a league source, the #Sixers have had discussions about trading Jerryd Bayless to the #Cleveland #Cavs for Kyle Korver.
    Sixers appear to be just looking to dump Korver's salary. They would save more by takiing Ajinca for him or a 3-way whereby they take Diallo and we ship Okafor and Liggins to a 3rd team with cash.

I forgot that Jahlil Okafor was a free agent.

Pels looking to add Yogi Ferrell

Albert Nahmad: Yogi Ferrell’s now-withdrawn qualifying offer with the Mavs (which at the time made him a restricted free agent) was a standing offer for a one-year guaranteed contract at $2,919,204, which would have become a regular contact if he had decided to sign it.

Shams Charania: New free agent Yogi Ferrell is fielding interest from several teams, including Cleveland and New Orleans, and plans to decide within the next day, league sources tell Yahoo.
    Let's do this Dell !!!

Haha Was just about to post this:

Yogi Ferrell is fielding interest from several teams, including Cleveland and New Orleans, and plans to make a decision by Saturday, according to Shams Charania of Yahoo Sports.
    On Friday morning, Yogi surprisingly backed out of a two-year, $5.3 million deal with Dallas, that was only guaranteed for the first season. Cleveland would be an interesting landing spot, as they currently don't have much depth at shooting guard.
    Source: Shams Charania on Twitter and Rotoworld.com
    http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/...=roto:nba:gnav

Another point guard? Nevermind didn’t know he played the 2 mainly. We need a small forward Dell!! Guess this would mean Frank would play more off guard if we signed him. Man we would have a bunch of small guards if we sign him.

Quote Originally Posted by DaPelFromHell View Post
    Haha Was just about to post this:

Yogi Ferrell is fielding interest from several teams, including Cleveland and New Orleans, and plans to make a decision by Saturday, according to Shams Charania of Yahoo Sports.
    On Friday morning, Yogi surprisingly backed out of a two-year, $5.3 million deal with Dallas, that was only guaranteed for the first season. Cleveland would be an interesting landing spot, as they currently don't have much depth at shooting guard.
    Source: Shams Charania on Twitter and Rotoworld.com
    http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/...=roto:nba:gnav

Another point guard? Nevermind didn’t know he played the 2 mainly. We need a small forward Dell!! Guess this would mean Frank would play more off guard if we signed him. Man we would have a bunch of small guards if we sign him.
    If there's one thing we have a million of, it's smallish combo guards. what's one more to add to the collection

The Franchise
    Wish we could have made this deal or holmes and korkmaz for something.

https://hoopshype.com/rumor/1196766/

I don't want Yogi unless its for the min. I don't think he sees the floor if he comes here. Hopefully Cleveland signs him for a decent amount and then trades us Hood for a couple of our players.

If teams are giving players away send a couple our way. I'm seeing bad contracts going for 2nds which is good for us.
    Last edited by tdcreator; 07-20-2018 at 12:38 PM.

Thread Information