Pelicans Report

View Poll Results: Does Durant leave GS if they lose?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 9.68%
  • No

19 61.29%
  • Yes and he comes to NOLA

3 9.68%
  • Taceos (aka don't care)

6 19.35%

Thread: Non Pels - If Houston wins, does Durant bolt?

Non Pels - If Houston wins, does Durant bolt?

What say you?

I will go with yes unless they give him a max deal but the max deal will likely make them not able to bring back Iggy. The Warriors, as currently constructed, might be on the way out folks!
    Last edited by P_B_&_G; 05-26-2018 at 08:28 PM.

Yes, GS may see that their superteam has a flaw

Thank you for the tacoes option. That is meaningful on many levels.

I think healthy vs healthy we match up very good with the rockets.

Was waiting for a meme talking about how Durant would join whomever wins the finals.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Looks like Golden State is starting to smell blood late in the 3rd Quarter. The Rockets have resorted back to iso Harden. They are in trouble if CP3 is out for an extended period of time. Oh, and I think Durant would remain in Oakland whether they lose or not. He has a lot of business interests in the Bay Area.

I think he stays.
    RIP FlyGirl

What if Durant, Lebron, Kawhi, and Paul George all go the the Lakers? Plus they keep Ingram! A team of small forwards!

Quote Originally Posted by P_B_&_G View Post
    What if Durant, Lebron, Kawhi, and Paul George all go the the Lakers? Plus they keep Ingram! A team of small forwards!
    They would definitely have to trade Ingram for another defensive stopper in Solomon Hill.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by P_B_&_G View Post
    Well, Durants a pretty tall SF 7'0" , Kawhi #4, Ingraham #3 & PG13 & LeBron up top. Man, that's a really good line-up for about 125 million OVER the cap. Lol.

Your dreaming! Durant ain’t going no where. Why would he? He’s got the ideal situation

Quote Originally Posted by wnelson View Post
    I think healthy vs healthy we match up very good with the rockets.
    Hell yes we do!

Basketball Guru
    I hope he leave if they win or loose....kd,curry and klay are a big 3 and green is the glue that hold the small ball together but kd see they can be beat......put LeBron on Houston next season and LeBron would be Houston kd that would give Houston the title next season......so I need LeBron to loose bad tonight......

KD sit down and think if he had one more scoring threat with him,,he can get at least two more titles.....LeBron make his move to Houston....kD is at home shaking his head at LeBron and thinking the warriors don't have enough to beat Houston.....Dell make a courtesy call to kd agent and kd is willing to talk.......Dell and gentry make a good pitch that the big 4 would be kd best chance to catch LeBron in championship rings......kd agrees to sign with the pelicans.....

Rondo
    Jrue
    KD
    AD
    Boogie

Somehow Dell make this lineup happen....pelicans have mismatches at 4 of the 5 positions that make us win the title in 18/19......

19/20 the warriors in their feelings and talk to kawhi to join them in trying to take the pelicans out...kawhi agrees.....

19/20 pg13 still in laker land being the man and not winning any hardware.....

19/20 LeBron but hurt again and goes back to the east and join Philly.....

19/20 pelicans and the warriors have a good series but pelicans win 4-2...

19/20 pelicans and philly play in title game and end the small ball run with 2 athletic bigs at the 5..... pelicans win title again and LeBron talks about retiring.....

Book it lol...

Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post
    I hope he leave if they win or loose....kd,curry and klay are a big 3 and green is the glue that hold the small ball together but kd see they can be beat......put LeBron on Houston next season and LeBron would be Houston kd that would give Houston the title next season......so I need LeBron to loose bad tonight......

KD sit down and think if he had one more scoring threat with him,,he can get at least two more titles.....LeBron make his move to Houston....kD is at home shaking his head at LeBron and thinking the warriors don't have enough to beat Houston.....Dell make a courtesy call to kd agent and kd is willing to talk.......Dell and gentry make a good pitch that the big 4 would be kd best chance to catch LeBron in championship rings......kd agrees to sign with the pelicans.....

Rondo
    Jrue
    KD
    AD
    Boogie

Somehow Dell make this lineup happen....pelicans have mismatches at 4 of the 5 positions that make us win the title in 18/19......

19/20 the warriors in their feelings and talk to kawhi to join them in trying to take the pelicans out...kawhi agrees.....

19/20 pg13 still in laker land being the man and not winning any hardware.....

19/20 LeBron but hurt again and goes back to the east and join Philly.....

19/20 pelicans and the warriors have a good series but pelicans win 4-2...

19/20 pelicans and philly play in title game and end the small ball run with 2 athletic bigs at the 5..... pelicans win title again and LeBron talks about retiring.....

Book it lol...
    Nostradamus much?

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    If Houston wins, then yes, because then he'll go to Houston. Durant only likes it easy.

Thread Information