.
Pelicans Report
 
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Anthony Davis - First Team All NBA

  1. #1
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Pelicanidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    3,949

    Anthony Davis - First Team All NBA

    http://www.nba.com/article/2018/05/2...ficial-release

    After the unanimous selections of James Harden and Lebron James, ''The First Team also features New Orleans Pelicans center/forward Anthony Davis (96 First Team votes)'', meaning that this season is the 3rd time AD has made the All NBA First Team!

    This is the little season bio the NBA gave him in this link: ''Anthony Davis, Pelicans (28.1 ppg/11.1 rpg/2.57 bpg/53.4 FG%): Davis led the NBA in blocks average, ranked second in scoring average and finished fifth in rebounding average. A 2017-18 Kia NBA Defensive Player of the Year Award finalist, Davis became the first player to have at least 2,000 points, 800 rebounds, 150 blocks and 100 steals in a season since David Robinson in 1995-96.''

    So that means that until we find out whether or not AD wins DPOY next month, his resume stands at

    3x All NBA First Team
    1x All Defensive First Team
    2x All Defensive Second Team
    3x NBA Blocks Leader
    5x NBA All Star
    1x All Star Game MVP
    NBA All Rookie First Team.
    Franchise leader in blocks, points, rebounds, FGs, FTs, PPG, BPG, PER, and defensive win shares.

    Pretty good for a guy who's only 25 years old.

    "Kahwi Leonard will be a Pelican. Please make me a signature." - Silverfoxx

  2. #2
    Davis is eligible for Supermax next year... We are gonna need to start investing in drafting players... like 3 years ago.

  3. #3
    Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Pelicanidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    3,949
    Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    Davis is eligible for Supermax next year... We are gonna need to start investing in drafting players... like 3 years ago.
    That's that $230m contract, isn't it? I remember reading that would start at $39.7m a season. Would be the largest contract in NBA history.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    http://www.nba.com/article/2018/05/2...ficial-release

    After the unanimous selections of James Harden and Lebron James, ''The First Team also features New Orleans Pelicans center/forward Anthony Davis (96 First Team votes)'', meaning that this season is the 3rd time AD has made the All NBA First Team!

    This is the little season bio the NBA gave him in this link: ''Anthony Davis, Pelicans (28.1 ppg/11.1 rpg/2.57 bpg/53.4 FG%): Davis led the NBA in blocks average, ranked second in scoring average and finished fifth in rebounding average. A 2017-18 Kia NBA Defensive Player of the Year Award finalist, Davis became the first player to have at least 2,000 points, 800 rebounds, 150 blocks and 100 steals in a season since David Robinson in 1995-96.''

    So that means that until we find out whether or not AD wins DPOY next month, his resume stands at

    3x All NBA First Team
    1x All Defensive First Team
    2x All Defensive Second Team
    3x NBA Blocks Leader
    5x NBA All Star
    1x All Star Game MVP
    NBA All Rookie First Team.
    Franchise leader in blocks, points, rebounds, FGs, FTs, PPG, BPG, PER, and defensive win shares.

    Pretty good for a guy who's only 25 years old.
    AD the GOAT
    CAW CAW!!!

    -Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    That's that $230m contract, isn't it? I remember reading that would start at $39.7m a season. Would be the largest contract in NBA history.
    Yep; Unlike Curry. He doesn't have a superteam built around him before locking him up.

  6. #6
    Lillard made 1st team over Westbrook? Yeah ok...

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    http://www.nba.com/article/2018/05/2...ficial-release

    After the unanimous selections of James Harden and Lebron James, ''The First Team also features New Orleans Pelicans center/forward Anthony Davis (96 First Team votes)'', meaning that this season is the 3rd time AD has made the All NBA First Team!

    This is the little season bio the NBA gave him in this link: ''Anthony Davis, Pelicans (28.1 ppg/11.1 rpg/2.57 bpg/53.4 FG%): Davis led the NBA in blocks average, ranked second in scoring average and finished fifth in rebounding average. A 2017-18 Kia NBA Defensive Player of the Year Award finalist, Davis became the first player to have at least 2,000 points, 800 rebounds, 150 blocks and 100 steals in a season since David Robinson in 1995-96.''

    So that means that until we find out whether or not AD wins DPOY next month, his resume stands at

    3x All NBA First Team
    1x All Defensive First Team
    2x All Defensive Second Team
    3x NBA Blocks Leader
    5x NBA All Star
    1x All Star Game MVP
    NBA All Rookie First Team.
    Franchise leader in blocks, points, rebounds, FGs, FTs, PPG, BPG, PER, and defensive win shares.

    Pretty good for a guy who's only 25 years old.
    That’s awesome!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •