Pelicans Report

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Western Playoffs Round 2 - New Orleans Pelicans @ Golden State Warriors - Game Five

That was good d
    The most overused words on Pelicansreport.com. Wrongly, I might add.

ELITE - (often used with a plural verb) the choice or best of anything considered collectively, as of a group or class of persons.

GREAT - notable; remarkable; exceptionally outstanding

These words should not be used lightly

we're down 24 but it feels like 60. thank god this series is over

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UptownFuz504 View Post
    AD shouldn’t be catching the ball at the top of the key. He’s allergic to post play
    And people wonder why I scoff whenever someone says he should be our 5, usually in the context that we don't need Cousins. He can score in the post, sometimes...but he doesn't wanna be a post scorer. He doesn't want to bang. He slips contact whenever he can. He rarely goes up through it. He fades away when he could go straight up and shoot over. Never see him pump fake because that means taking a hit.

AD never looked more comfortable than when he could let Cousins do all the dirty work in the paint and let him swoop in for putbacks.

Why were trading 3’s is beyond comprehension

And this is the saddest part about the officiating. They ARE a great team. So why do it?
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

This is embarrassing. Not how i wanted our season to end
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

That's when you knock curry the ******** out

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    And people wonder why I scoff whenever someone says he should be our 5, usually in the context that we don't need Cousins. He can score in the post, sometimes...but he doesn't wanna be a post scorer. He doesn't want to bang. He slips contact whenever he can. He rarely goes up through it. He fades away when he could go straight up and shoot over. Never see him pump fake because that means taking a hit.

AD never looked more comfortable than when he could let Cousins do all the dirty work in the paint and let him swoop in for putbacks.
    Facts

25-4 in 5.5 minutes. all you can do is laugh. pure embarrassment. much deserved L

So Borrego is the HC in Charlotte. How many former Pelicans/Hornets assistants are now head coaches? 3?
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Gentry quit calling TOs, the team is DONE

Lmao, marve Albert lying his ****** saying crowds were close to this when they sucked bruuuuuuuuh

Raise the white flag Gentry......oh wait this is NBA basketball we can't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by jprdbulldog20 View Post
    25-4 in 5.5 minutes. all you can do is laugh. pure embarrassment. much deserved L
    Come off it, dude. You probably gave up on any number of times since Cousins went down. We went FAR farther than even I could've hoped. Gonna ********** and talk about embarrassment when we were playing with house money? We've gained a great deal more than we've lost these last two months.

Basketball Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Why are you surprised? Coaching plans have everyone running back as soon as a shot goes up. There will be no offensive boards
    Nah,,,green is blocking ad out on some of those miss lay ups......some of them we are not hustling to get when the ball hit the floor...

The team is doing the exact opposite of Genty is telling them to do . Move the ball , and move bodies . They are not doing it at all

I think webber wants kds babies

i would be good with not resigning clark. and really need to package moore and mirotic for a legit wing

Man Moore is just throwing the ball all over the place

Wth is Moore doing

KD and LBJ need to give up on hair. They’re holding on and it’s not a good look

Wait, did that fan make that?

Wow look kds punk ****** talking bc it's his fault the ball was stolen he jist turned into a complete joke

Quote Originally Posted by jprdbulldog20 View Post
    i would be good with not resigning clark. and really need to package moore and mirotic for a legit wing
    Dell doesn’t do wings. He hasn’t addressed the position since he’s been here. I’ll take Aminu back at this point

Thread Information