Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Western Playoffs Round 2 - New Orleans Pelicans @ Golden State Warriors - Game Five

THis is just depressing to watch and I'm gonna watch every second of it. I love my pelies.

Refs are missing the extra stuff tonight. Not calling anything on the loseball, unscripted plays. Dre should have had a tech for trying to bait rondo by being in our huddle. Ref literally watched the whole thing. Continuing to let AD be fouled on lobs.

That being said, we are our own worst enemy tonight. Playing incredibly passive and missing shots. And this GS death lineup is just unfair to the league lol.

Another missed layup.....

We have a better three point percentage in the past five quarters than layup percentage.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

FFS Miller

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    BRUH... this team was never built to outplaying the Warriors at their own game and pace. Such a stupid idea to believe so. Missing Boogie bad on top of that.
    We did lead the league in pace. So saying we can't beat them at their own game is both true and untrue.

I mean, we've just got no answer for their best scorer. Unless he's off his shot, we got no real shot.

But it does look like we're shooting well at least. Gotta clean up the mistakes and give AD a shot of adrenaline or something. He's been not right since game 3 and when he hurt his hand.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Yeah. AD's hands aren't right. #1 thing I noticed when AD was at Kentucky was how soft his hands are. He's been fumbling and bobbling passes all series.

looney hit a jumper over AD? yeah its over

I like how we have 0 fts lol

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

wait who thought it was a good idea to let quinn cook go?

when looney outplays your best player you should just forfeit tbh

Such a BS call

That soft foul on Cook is the story of this series. Looney hacks AD on the other end and nothing.

I think in order to beat the Warriors you need shooters who can shoot. We don’t have but 1 or 2 of those playing in the 504 area code.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

This team can't even foul properly

One personal foul called on GSW the entire quarter. Its impossible to win if the games going to be called like that.

Quote Originally Posted by AD-AT View Post
    That soft foul on Cook is the story of this series. Looney hacks AD on the other end and nothing.
    There was probably more contact by GS on the steal than there was by Clark on Cook's layup.

quinn cook.........

sometimes i think our defense sucks but the truth is that our offense is just garbage

the "defense" on klay is astonishingly bad

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar
    whistle seemed late to me.

So 0 contact on jrue but that's a foul lol

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    We did lead the league in pace. So saying we can't beat them at their own game is both true and untrue.

I mean, we've just got no answer for their best scorer. Unless he's off his shot, we got no real shot.

But it does look like we're shooting well at least. Gotta clean up the mistakes and give AD a shot of adrenaline or something. He's been not right since game 3 and when he hurt his hand.
    So, the historic team that has lead the league in off Eff. for 3 years and top 5 pace as well... Who has beaten us pretty bad all 3 year of those year. We can manage to win 1 game against them every year. We can keep repeating history... till the Warriors break up or get old if you feel that way. Let father time beat them, because we sure aren't trying win with play into their strength. But only 1 team has beaten them in the playoff without KD and that was unprecedented. We just got to suck it up till this dynasty break up.

And right there we have the same soft Foul cook dangled all over Jrue on a should be and one. Lol and then that soft shooting foul against Jrue on Klay!?!?!? Ughhhhh okay It might be intentional now.

looney LOCKING UP davis. that is an automatic loss. and we aren't trying to guard klay. embarrassing effort

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! JunkHead's Avatar
    lol AD called for a charge. F these refs

Thread Information