Pelicans Report

Thread: Rondo is the dirty one?

Pelicans Rondo is the dirty one?

So according to kerr Rondo is the one who is dirtier. Thanks for the bulletin board material ya whiney ************bag.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...ach-steve-kerr

Quote Originally Posted by indiansaint01 View Post
    So according to kerr Rondo is the one who is dirtier. Thanks for the bulletin board material ya whiney ************bag.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...ach-steve-kerr
    Kerr gets more arrogant with every passing day. Knocking these Warriors out would be oh so sweet

Oh poor Golden State, they just don't get any calls at all. The league has to do something about this. Rondo might get 4 fouls called on him during the 1st quarter.
    Tanking since 2009

Wildlife Aviation Group

So the "Dubs" have shot 85 Free Throws in the series and the Pels have shot 32... and he's crying about Rondo. gtfoh

Nah they're just trying stop him from being on the floor the fact that we've been getting screwed by the refs and our guys haven't complained about it but these pricks pricks lose a game and they can't stop crying about and then go to the league priceless. This is your golden chicken nba be proud smh

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

The Franchise Contributor luigi modelo's Avatar
    If you look at the Curry shot he is referencing, Rondo does put his foot underneath, but it is to create noise in hopes of throwing Curry off a little bit. It worked!

So what's he gonna get 3 fouls before the game starts and be kicked out by the middle of the second quarter? Probably

Quote Originally Posted by DroopyDawg View Post
    So the "Dubs" have shot 85 Free Throws in the series and the Pels have shot 32... and he's crying about Rondo. gtfoh
    Well yeah.. It obviously should be closer to 100 for GS to 25 for the Pels.. They did lose a game after all

over/under 6:00 in the 2nd quarter before the 1st technical foul in the game?

perhaps even a double tech
    "The pelican is fearsome. Take a raven, for example: it's omnivorous. It eats bugs, and seeds, and fruit, and carrion. Compared to the well-rounded citizen that is the raven, the pelican is the serial killer of birds." - Barry Petchesky, Deadspin

Quote Originally Posted by rt0307 View Post

I say first quarter 9 mins

Quote Originally Posted by rt0307 View Post

Tech if we did it, double tech if they did.

Over/Under somehow Boogie gets two techs before the series is over. Sitting at home.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Basketball Guru
    Well rondo did step on green foot on purpose lol and video shows that and I have no problem with that.......now if he stuck his foot under curry intendedly while he shot that jump shot then that is a dirty play and everyone on here would be upset if someone did that to one of our players and had one of them get hurt from it........

Quote Originally Posted by MSU-Sousaphone View Post
    Tech if we did it, double tech if they did.

Over/Under somehow Boogie gets two techs before the series is over. Sitting at home.
    Lmao, this will happen I feel like it's gurenteed

Quote Originally Posted by 6warddude View Post
    Well rondo did step on green foot on purpose lol and video shows that and I have no problem with that.......now if he stuck his foot under curry intendedly while he shot that jump shot then that is a dirty play and everyone on here would be upset if someone did that to one of our players and had one of them get hurt from it........
    If he did stick his foot under Curry while he was shooting (which I don't think he did, I never saw that), then I agree it's dirty. That said, I find it very very difficult to care, given that in Game Two Curry blatantly attempted to trip AD, which is also a very dirty play that should have been called.
    Basketball.

The biggest difference to me is:

Rondo does not play dirty. I don't remember him doing anything during the season that I'd call "dirty". I don't think he even got more than a couple of technicals and even had at least 1 recended. Even during the Portland series Rondo only started getting chippy after Portland did. Before then it was business as usual.

The GSW ALWAYS plays dirty. Rondo responding to how they play with the same type of tactics isnt a problem to me. It's called, What Goes Around Comes Around.

The Warriors have actually injured people with their ways. They deserve injuries.

Bruce Bowen would put his foot under a shooter to throw them off (and it worked). Kerr knows all about Bruce Bowen, and dirty players. The technique isn't illigal but it is dirty.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

I bet Kerr has looked down his own bench a few times and thought to himself “these are some dirty SOBs”.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    I bet Kerr has looked down his own bench a few times and thought to himself “these are some dirty SOBs”.
    Hahahaha...yep, and Draymond and Zaza are leading the movement. The Warriors are posers when it comes to dirty tactics. They would not survive against the likes of the 80’s-90’s Pistons.
    Last edited by DaFranchise80; 05-06-2018 at 08:21 PM.

Thread Information