Pelicans Report

Thread: Didn't Green kick Rondo

Didn't Green kick Rondo

Am I dreaming this? In game three, I'm pretty sure Draymond kicked Rondo in the back. It looked blatant and I remember a fellow poster made note of it in the game day thread. I was streaming so I couldn't rewind it. Just kinda figured more would be made of it. Was talking to a friend about it today and did a google search to find it.....but nothing.

Of course Rondo stepping on his ankle is getting some media play.

Also funny that the video of Curry tripping AD in game two didn't get much media play.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

I remember that too.

If they hurt AD I am all for vengeance.

The game tomorrow is going to be super chippy! I can't wait!

My favorite thing about all of this is that no one outside of GS seems to care about Rondo doing stuff to green and actually encourage it. As someone put it, Rondo finally got old enough to where he has reached the status of "Wiley old vet." Love Green getting a taste of his own medicine.

I'm pretty sure I'm the guy who posted about it in the game-day thread. It was pretty blatant, Rondo was dribbling up the court and just as he crossed half-court, Green (who was beyond him) did this strange kick motion and it looked as if he just brushed him with his foot. Definitely wasn't a high impact kick, but it did look as if that was the intent and he'd just misjudged distance; especially because aside from the ref to their left, there was nobody around for about 10 feet.
    Basketball.

Yeah. It was really weird looking. Ah well. Really want to see a replay.

Random screenshotsClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180506-113051_Instagram.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	6335

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

I dislike Harden and lebron, bc of the way they play. Always looking for fouls and flopping around like a fish. But to me Draymond Green is a dirty player, similar to Z-Bo, and Pachulia (who scared the hell out of me when they put him in at the end of the game while AD and Jrue were still on the court.) Hes got a history of hurting players. Funny thing is AD DOMINATES Green every time we play, but yet AD gets mauled, no call, Green feels the wind from someone running by him and hes flopping around on the floor and of course gets the call.
    If they call game one and 2 evenly, we would lose game one, but only by less than 5. We would have win game two, and three, and the series is flipped. GSW gets so many "Rep calls" which is BS b/c AD and Jrue are just as good as most of their players not named Steph and we NEVER get calls!!! UGHHHH THE FRUSTRATION IS REAL!!

Quote Originally Posted by Captaustin View Post
    I dislike Harden and lebron, bc of the way they play. Always looking for fouls and flopping around like a fish. But to me Draymond Green is a dirty player, similar to Z-Bo, and Pachulia (who scared the hell out of me when they put him in at the end of the game while AD and Jrue were still on the court.) Hes got a history of hurting players. Funny thing is AD DOMINATES Green every time we play, but yet AD gets mauled, no call, Green feels the wind from someone running by him and hes flopping around on the floor and of course gets the call.
    If they call game one and 2 evenly, we would lose game one, but only by less than 5. We would have win game two, and three, and the series is flipped. GSW gets so many "Rep calls" which is BS b/c AD and Jrue are just as good as most of their players not named Steph and we NEVER get calls!!! UGHHHH THE FRUSTRATION IS REAL!!

That's what pissed me off about Game 1 and 2. Green was literally on AD's back the entire game and never got called.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Random screenshotsClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180506-113051_Instagram.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	6335

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    Lol. How does that not get any talk?

Quote Originally Posted by MSU-Sousaphone View Post
    Lol. How does that not get any talk?
    According to Wikipedia, 'Draymond Jamal Green Sr. (born March 4, 1990) is an American professional basketball player for the Golden State Warriors of the National Basketball Association (NBA).'

I think maybe the league has some kind of thing for these 'Golden State Warriors'. Maybe that's it? Can't be sure.

Thread Information