Pelicans Report

Thread: Bring the Pain!!!!

Pelicans Bring the Pain!!!!

I keep going over the free throw disparity over and over. If they are going to call so many fouls on us, make them count!!!! Im taking about back in the day Detroit physicality. Make Draymond Green and the rest of those idiots feel it. Last a team got physical with them they lost the finals.

I was watching an old clip of Barkley vs Laimbeer. Those were the days. There wasn’t much talking back then, just fists flying.

I said this exact same thing in the game thread yesterday. Make them count if they are going to call them anyway. I thought Solo actually did a good job of it too, maybe a little too much on the flagrant but its tough to find that fine line of too far.

Honestly I want Gentry to out Diallo or Okafor in to just hammer someone...

I could see Diallo getting under the skin of Draymond or AD just posterizing him once or twice then screaming in his face...of course will get ejected and suspended for six games for taunting.
    Tanking since 2009

Wildlife Aviation Group

Bring the T-Pain?

Draymond definitely needs an attitude/mannerism adjustment, BUT, what would have more of an impact would be some way to file a class action suit against the NBA officials for discriminatory treatment in the contest.

Thread Information