Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 46/59 vs. 16/20

Do the Jazz get more respect than the Pels....or is it that the Warriors get more love than the Rockets?
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Quote Originally Posted by MSU-Sousaphone View Post
    Do the Jazz get more respect than the Pels....or is it that the Warriors get more love than the Rockets?
    Warriors get more love than the Rockets without a doubt.

So over under how many fts we get this game? I say we get 6 they get 23 also green punches one of our guys but the guy who got punched gets thrown out instead of green.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    So over under how many fts we get this game? I say we get 6 they get 23 also green punches one of our guys but the guy who got punched gets thrown out instead of green.

Green stabs AD midway through the third. AD gets a tech for bleeding on the court, a delay of game, a secondary tech for not getting off court quick enough, and Gentry gets ejected for pushing Green away. Green gets free throws from this, and no foul is issued.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Green stabs AD midway through the third. AD gets a tech for bleeding on the court, a delay of game, a secondary tech for not getting off court quick enough, and Gentry gets ejected for pushing Green away. Green gets free throws from this, and no foul is issued.
    Definitely sounds more plausible what are we betting here

Basketball Guru
    Green should have had 3 fouls in the 1st quarter......he should have foul out the game in the second game...maybe if we play like we did in the second game maybe we go on a 3 game win streak and get some control of this series....

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    Definitely sounds more plausible what are we betting here

I ain't no betting man, so I'll leave off that much

updated after game 3
    "The pelican is fearsome. Take a raven, for example: it's omnivorous. It eats bugs, and seeds, and fruit, and carrion. Compared to the well-rounded citizen that is the raven, the pelican is the serial killer of birds." - Barry Petchesky, Deadspin

Has there ever been a series more lopsided?

Thread Information