G3 - 9/12
    Total - 25/32

GSW:
    G1 - 24/32
    G2 - 22/27
    G3 - 21/26
    Total - 67/85

That is all
    Last edited by rt0307; 05-04-2018 at 09:31 PM.
    "The pelican is fearsome. Take a raven, for example: it's omnivorous. It eats bugs, and seeds, and fruit, and carrion. Compared to the well-rounded citizen that is the raven, the pelican is the serial killer of birds." - Barry Petchesky, Deadspin

they are not even trying to hide it. ********in sad!

Aren't we the worst team in the league for drawing fouls? (outside of AD)

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Aren't we the worst team in the league for drawing fouls? (outside of AD)
    We took 17.8 FTA per game in the regular season. That is exactly 15th in the league, dead middle. Of the remaining playoff teams, Golden State, Houston, Utah, Cleveland, Boston and Philadelphia shot more.

In the regular season, Golden State shot 23 FTAs per game. That is 5.2 more than us per game. They are averaging 19.5 more FTAs than us in this series so far.
    Basketball.

I hope Green gets his ugly donkey face smashed in next game by an "accidental elbow". I can't stand that prick.

This is where I miss Cunningham.

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    I hope Green gets his ugly donkey face smashed in next game by an "accidental elbow". I can't stand that prick.

This is where I miss Cunningham.
    I hope he does see Charles Barkley, and Barkley breaks his jaw.

We need a Barkley on this team, or at least a Jason Smith, or maybe competent refs. This is out of control.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    We took 17.8 FTA per game in the regular season. That is exactly 15th in the league, dead middle. Of the remaining playoff teams, Golden State, Houston, Utah, Cleveland, Boston and Philadelphia shot more.

In the regular season, Golden State shot 23 FTAs per game. That is 5.2 more than us per game. They are averaging 19.5 more FTAs than us in this series so far.
    And supposedly they call it looser in the playoffs, yet GSW is averaging 30% more FTAs than they do in the regular season. And we're a decent defensive team. AND, there's not be a rash of late fouls bumping up those FTA totals either.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    We need a Barkley on this team, or at least a Jason Smith, or maybe competent refs. This is out of control.
    We have one. His name is Boogie Cousins.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertM320 View Post
    And supposedly they call it looser in the playoffs, yet GSW is averaging 30% more FTAs than they do in the regular season. And we're a decent defensive team. AND, there's not be a rash of late fouls bumping up those FTA totals either.
    It's pretty egregious. The refs should be ashamed. They have no professional pride.

Theres no way the NBA will allow us to beat the golden child.. Too much revenue loss, and its complete bull********

It was hard to watch last night....Our players making shots while getting mauled and the warriors getting touch calls....I know we fouled on purpose multiple times, but AD and Jrue not getting calls in the paint is ridiculous.

The Franchise Contributor luigi modelo's Avatar
    Neither Jrue or AD took a foul shot last night, a game in which they both lived in the paint. Let that sink in!

The Franchise Contributor luigi modelo's Avatar
    Rather than Klay getting a 3 at halftime buzzer, AD should have been shooting foul shots at the other end due to a flagrant foul by Curry for tripping. If Green were Boogie and displaying his antics, he would have been kicked out by halftime. There was so much wrong with this game to the point I was having memories of Sac v Lakers in 2000.

Only 19 times in the entire season and playoffs and leaguewide has a player scores 24+ points and not taken a FTA......two of those times were last night with Jrue and AD.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Is anyone even calling this crap out or we just not good enough in their eyes??

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

The Pelicans need to try and draw contact rather then pump faking and shying away from contact. They need to realise putting them in the bonus helps them and slows the flow. Not to mention that we should be attaching Green and Curry as much as possible to get them into foul trouble.

The Pelicans need to try and draw contact rather then pump faking and shying away from contact. They need to realise putting them in the bonus helps them and slows the flow. Not to mention that we should be attaching Green and Curry as much as possible to get them into foul trouble.
    I get what you're saying... ad had like 5 and ones and still finished with no free throws. We were in the paint all night and couldn't get a call. Not.one.damn.call.

Cant drew much more contact than they have been in the paint.. I've seen NFL linebackers not hit players as bad as AD and Jrue have been getting hit, yet the refs turn a blind eye

Quote Originally Posted by wnelson View Post
    I get what you're saying... ad had like 5 and ones and still finished with no free throws. We were in the paint all night and couldn't get a call. Not.one.damn.call.
    Quote Originally Posted by soggymoss View Post
    Cant drew much more contact than they have been in the paint.. I've seen NFL linebackers not hit players as bad as AD and Jrue have been getting hit, yet the refs turn a blind eye
    They need to sell it.

Utah - 25 FT attempts
    Rockets - 27 FT attempts

See what happens when fouls are called fairly?

Utah 116 to Rockets 108.

Utah - 25 FT attempts
    Rockets - 27 FT attempts

See what happens when fouls are called fairly?

Utah 116 to Rockets 108.
    It's sickening that the Jazz get more respect from the refs than us. The JAZZ. With no all stars, let by a rookie.

Does anyone know what the FTs were like for Hou and Utah in the first game? Curious to see if there was a big disparity since Hou won comfortably in game 1.

Quote Originally Posted by AD-AT View Post
    Does anyone know what the FTs were like for Hou and Utah in the first game? Curious to see if there was a big disparity since Hou won comfortably in game 1.
    22-24 Houston

Thread Information