Pelicans Report

Thread: Ken Mauer

Draft Pick

Ken Mauer

I have reffed and know how hard it is, and am usually sympathetic to the refs. This is only the second game the officiating has really set me off. The other was the Minnesota game in November when Ken Mauer took AD out of the game then ejected him. It has been Mauer again tonight. Not sure what he has against us - but it seems real. No wonder Mark Cuban wanted him sent down to the D-League.

Quote Originally Posted by noladevil View Post
    I have reffed and know how hard it is, and am usually sympathetic to the refs. This is only the second game the officiating has really set me off. The other was the Minnesota game in November when Ken Mauer took AD out of the game then ejected him. It has been Mauer again tonight. Not sure what he has against us - but it seems real. No wonder Mark Cuban wanted him sent down to the D-League.
    "Mauer officiated for 12 years in the state of Minnesota, nine years at the collegiate level" -- from Wikipedia. He's from Minnesota, so he really shouldn't ever be allowed to officiate T-Wolves games.

And, he's a criminal. -- "In 2000, Mauer was convicted of a felony, three counts of tax evasion, and one count of obstruction of justice for not reporting downgraded airline tickets as income to the Internal Revenue Service.[4] Mauer failed to pay taxes on $26,500 of additional income over a three-year period.[4]"

The Game Thread Starter j_bones's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertM320 View Post
    "Mauer officiated for 12 years in the state of Minnesota, nine years at the collegiate level" -- from Wikipedia. He's from Minnesota, so he really shouldn't ever be allowed to officiate T-Wolves games.

And, he's a criminal. -- "In 2000, Mauer was convicted of a felony, three counts of tax evasion, and one count of obstruction of justice for not reporting downgraded airline tickets as income to the Internal Revenue Service.[4] Mauer failed to pay taxes on $26,500 of additional income over a three-year period.[4]"
    Question, does the NBA refs swap out during each game or are we stuck with Mauer for the remainder of the second round?

Quote Originally Posted by j_bones View Post
    Question, does the NBA refs swap out during each game or are we stuck with Mauer for the remainder of the second round?
    They rotate the crews.

Never thought I would say this, but we might want to cross our fingers for Scott Foster. He is Warriors kryptonite. The guy that tossed Curry, tossed Livingston, T's up Green and Kerr regularly, helped get the Cavs back into a series when down 3 games.

There seems to be real animosity and I am not above getting some ref cooking after they got theirs in game 1.

Lol, we are the pels though that rarely happens ever even on our own home court but hey we can dream right.
    Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    They rotate the crews.

Never thought I would say this, but we might want to cross our fingers for Scott Foster. He is Warriors kryptonite. The guy that tossed Curry, tossed Livingston, T's up Green and Kerr regularly, helped get the Cavs back into a series when down 3 games.

There seems to be real animosity and I am not above getting some ref cooking after they got theirs in game 1.
    Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    They rotate the crews.

Give us Foster.

We want Foster.

We want him cloned, and he can be all three refs.
    Basketball.

Mike Callahan's crew will work the Pels-Warriors game tonight.

http://official.nba.com/referee-assignments/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	654453396.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	25.9 KB 
ID:	6331  

Quote Originally Posted by noladevil View Post
    too bad Cuban's reputation circled the drain last season. but... he is right

Really sad when threads like this exist and ate legit. Completely frustrating no media outlets talk about it.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Thread Information