Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pels Cutting Out Scalpers (GREAT!).... By Scalping Themselves.....

Pels Cutting Out Scalpers (GREAT!).... By Scalping Themselves.....

Is this not exactly what is happening? It's one thing to adjust your prices to the market, but the objective here with the Pelicans ticket office seems to be a whole other thing.

The Franchise Contributor luigi modelo's Avatar
    You need to give us more. I'm not following you

Quote Originally Posted by JBiggs View Post
    Is this not exactly what is happening? It's one thing to adjust your prices to the market, but the objective here with the Pelicans ticket office seems to be a whole other thing.
    I can't think of a more deserving group of vultures to cut out of the ticket loop. Good for the Pels for whatever it is they are doing.
    Tanking since 2009

Wildlife Aviation Group

The pels ***** me over on my playoff tickets. So the pels, told the season ticket holders that they had a secret word for season ticket holders for us to buy tickets before the general public. Of course, it's 2018 and the secret word got out. The tickets were gone in about 2 hours to companies like stub hub and places like that, in return season ticket holders like myself are not being promised playoff tickets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having worked in the ticket department in the athletic department of a mid major school, what the Pels did was some high school bull kaka. What they did was on the cheap, and an effort to save time and money, and they went and screwed over people that put their money into the Pels product. Who is running this donkey show, George Shinn?
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by SAINTS26 View Post
    The pels ***** me over on my playoff tickets. So the pels, told the season ticket holders that they had a secret word for season ticket holders for us to buy tickets before the general public. Of course, it's 2018 and the secret word got out. The tickets were gone in about 2 hours to companies like stub hub and places like that, in return season ticket holders like myself are not being promised playoff tickets.

The secret word they put out was for FULL SEASON ticket holders only. If you have FULL SEASON tickets, then your purchases should still be good. Its the people who had partial season tickets that weren't supposed to have access until after the full season STHs. Those are the ones they cancelled, along with anyone else that wasn't a FULL SEASON STH.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertM320 View Post
    The secret word they put out was for FULL SEASON ticket holders only. If you have FULL SEASON tickets, then your purchases should still be good. Its the people who had partial season tickets that weren't supposed to have access until after the full season STHs. Those are the ones they cancelled, along with anyone else that wasn't a FULL SEASON STH.
    I am a full STH, and my ticket rep just called me and told me they found me tickets in section 301 row 23............

Mind you I sit in section 112 row 10 during the regular season and the last series

I am a full STH, and my ticket rep just called me and told me they found me tickets in section 301 row 23............

Mind you I sit in section 112 row 10 during the regular season and the last series

Jesus! How the hell could this happen. Smh.
    RIP FlyGirl

If we keep winning, sign Boogie, etc. NEXT year the playoffs will be in the dome

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rel11 View Post
    Jesus! How the hell could this happen. Smh.
    Saints26 is giving an ABSOLUTE inaccurate scenario. EVERY STH had the option to opt IN or OUT before the playoffs started. If you OPTED in, as an STH, your season seats were sent to you. This pre-sale was designed to allow STH xtra seats. NOT primary. This is truly a SMEAR by Saint26 . Disappointing. I've been a STH for 11years- my rep asked if I wanted to opt in. I said yes & that's it. Period .

Mind you, you had the option to opt in before the playoffs started & you obviously did NOT do so. That pre-sale was to give Loyal STH a chance for xtra tix. You may be bitter, but you were offered & declined.

I’ll give a little different take. I’m a full season ticket holder. I opted in so my primary tickets are secure. On Monday during the full season ticket holder presale I purchased 2 additional tickets that got cancelled. Still working on getting an explanation and my ticket rep has been apologizing.

So the truth is a mixture of the above. Season ticket holders that opted in are safe on their primary seats. But some ticket holders had their add-ons cancelled in error with little explanation.
    A football game can't stop hurricanes.

It can't fix levees.

Or rebuild houses.

But it can let a city know...

That it's a city once again.

Welcome back, New Orleans.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
    Mind you, you had the option to opt in before the playoffs started & you obviously did NOT do so. That pre-sale was to give Loyal STH a chance for xtra tix. You may be bitter, but you were offered & declined.
    I was offered as well and I'm just a previous season ticket holder but couldn't because my wife is due any day.

I was actually contacted by my sales Representative more than once about guaranteeing playoff tickets.

Saints26 is giving an ABSOLUTE inaccurate scenario. EVERY STH had the option to opt IN or OUT before the playoffs started. If you OPTED in, as an STH, your season seats were sent to you. This pre-sale was designed to allow STH xtra seats. NOT primary. This is truly a SMEAR by Saint26 . Disappointing. I've been a STH for 11years- my rep asked if I wanted to opt in. I said yes & that's it. Period .
    Wow! That's funny because I did opt in when my rep rep called me and asked if I wanted playoff tickets!

I was also a season ticket holder when the hornets made the playoffs 10 years ago. I've been completely satisfied with the ticket office, this is the worst thing that has ever happened and it's still not that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    I was offered as well and I'm just a previous season ticket holder but couldn't because my wife is due any day.

I was actually contacted by my sales Representative more than once about guaranteeing playoff tickets.
    Exactly. The Pels were actually doing a solid for STH by offering basically lagniappe tickets to STH. What this seems to be is--> STH holders that FAILED to opt in, now want to get their seats back. When actually, the Pels were offering them to get in the game, even after they FAILED to opt in. BTW --->> Congratulations!

But hey if we are going to argue, it's good it's about PLAYOFF tickets and not some free agent we are signing in the off season

Ugh! Let's just not resign Boogie; trade AD to Boston and let Rondo walk. It was so much easier when we weren't any good.

But hey if we are going to argue, it's good it's about PLAYOFF tickets and not some free agent we are signing in the off season

Not meant as an argument. Just a fact based presentation. Go Pels.

Yeah but like I said, I opted in a long time ago. I don't remember when it was but when my rep called me about it I immidiately said yes, but we are still being relocated

I don't understand why you would choose to smear my name based off of something that isn't even true. Such a vulgar post by you against me for no reason

I don't understand why you would choose to smear my name based off of something that isn't even true. Such a vulgar post by you against me for no reason

Nothing Vulgar at all. So, what you're saying is-> You SAT in your STH seats for Portland series & NOW, POOF, your Tix were taken away? I find this extremely hard to believe. BUT, if true, I would do all I could to have the TICKET REP severely reprimanded.

Nothing Vulgar at all. So, what you're saying is-> You SAT in your STH seats for Portland series & NOW, POOF, your Tix were taken away? I find this extremely hard to believe. BUT, if true, I would do all I could to have the TICKET REP severely reprimanded.
    THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M SAYING

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I'M SAYING

Well, if that's the case , I would have me some ticket reps Kohonas in a vice grip. I'd make sure that he felt heat under his feet.

Well, if that's the case , I would have me some ticket reps Kohonas in a vice grip. I'd make sure that he felt heat under his feet.
    My ticket rep is a nice lady, she made a mistake and has repeatedly told me how sorry she is, I don't wanna cut ties with her because she has been good so far, she just made a mistake in all of this, not the end of the world, just sucks it happened to me

My ticket rep is a nice lady, she made a mistake and has repeatedly told me how sorry she is, I don't wanna cut ties with her because she has been good so far, she just made a mistake in all of this, not the end of the world, just sucks it happened to me

That's a biggie ! Your tix are quite pricey. Usually a reps 1st priority is CLUB & Floor. Really a biggie.

Thread Information