Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Pelicans Have Internally Discussed Offering DeMarcus Cousins Short-Term Deal

The Franchise
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver Nail View Post
    The more I look at this, the more convinced that we may be able to get KL here easier than PG. SA has no center, LA and Pau are there PFs along with Lauvergne who has a PLAYER OPTION this summer and he never sees the court anyway. Pop's statement and KL absence makes it hard to believe that they let him possibly leave next summer for nothing, PO, and/or have to super max him the following year. They have the possibility of Manu and Parker leaving as well. We can OFFER, along with whatever draft picks they want, 1 and 2, 2019, with SH, EM and CD. This move solves a lot of issues for both teams.Attachment 6329
    Pops said somewhere that he’d never trade in division. Kahwi is prob a perfect player for us besides KD or LeBron. I’d love to have great 2-way players at the 2, 3, and 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    I don't know what agenda you have but I don't care. I'm really happy with the Pelicans right now and really don't want to get into anything with anyone. Go find someone else to argue with and leave me alone.
    Never saw this response.

There is no agenda, only sought to correct the record over your hyperbole, you were simply projecting.

Quote Originally Posted by tdcreator View Post
    Pops said somewhere that he’d never trade in division. Kahwi is prob a perfect player for us besides KD or LeBron. I’d love to have great 2-way players at the 2, 3, and 4.
    NEVER say never. Where is there better value other then from Lakers or Philly youth. Besides, SA has a good bit of young blood, they would more likely want a few more vets to go with LA and the other older group.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Nail View Post
    NEVER say never. Where is there better value other then from Lakers or Philly youth. Besides, SA has a good bit of young blood, they would more likely want a few more vets to go with LA and the other older group.
    Who would the Spurs want compared to what another team could give them?

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Boogie should get a max deal the only question is how many years will be player or team options

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    Who would the Spurs want compared to what another team could give them?
    That's just it. other than the two teams I mentioned, who would take the risk for a one year rental of KL if he didn't want to be there.

The Franchise
    I’d move hill, Moore, Ajinca, and 2 first just for a shot. Worst case scenario is we clear cap space but cost us some first rounders.

Thread Information