Pelicans Report

Thread: These Guys

These Guys

Does anyone else besides me get a kick out of watching the bench during the course of the game - especially when the starters are all out on the court. When AD, Jrue and Rondo come over they settle down a bit. Cheick seems to never sit down. Gotta love their enthusiasm.

I don't know how to post the video, but here is the link after Jrue's monster slam.

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/986651919341924354
    Tanking since 2009

Wildlife Aviation Group

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    If you ever notice, Cheick seems to mock the first basket almost every game. It's absolutely hilarious.

Like say AD makes a floater for the first basket, Cheick gets up and tries to replicate it on the sideline.

Diallo is the most supportive cheerleader you could ever ask for. Hahah.
    RIP FlyGirl

This tweet video is so funny. I wish someone smarter than me could post it. I'm surprised they didn't get a technical on that dunk. Ian Clark was three feet onto the court. Watch the coaches and the people sitting behind them. This cracks me up, but I have digressed.

I give some credit to Emeka. Ever since he got here, the bench has been way more active. Now Emeka just lurks in the background. It's like he showed them it was ok to show some enthusiasm and just stepped out of the way. Now they just go nuts. I was so Cheick-neutral for the last year. Now, I would be so disappointed if they traded him.

Quote Originally Posted by WildlifeAirGrp View Post
    hahah, that's so fun. just shows how much all these guys get along and mostly seem fun and good-natured. Fun group to root for, great job, Dell

Lol they're going onto the court

That may be Crawford in the red shoes. He's over the three point line for sure. Ian Clark might be the one pulling him back. Cheick being Cheick.

Thread Information