Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Build Up to Thursday Home Opener Game Three Thread

The Build Up to Thursday Home Opener Game Three Thread

I am very jealous of people who live in NOLA and/or don't have six kids, right now. I would want to go to both games do bad.

What's up? Doing anything different for the game? I'm hyped.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Not doing anything different, except being louder than usual!
    RIP FlyGirl

Basketball Guru
    Yeah, y'all can have the game day thread because I don't do the texting crap at the game because I like to focus on everything going on at the game......I just hope the team show up in the first home game and don't take their foot off of Portland neck....

Mirotic party incoming

I got tickets for all home playoff games through my ticket rep! So pumped!

Quote Originally Posted by SAINTS26 View Post
    I got tickets for all home playoff games through my ticket rep! So pumped!
    Same here! So glad I get to experience this in the flesh. Where y’at? I’m in 309, row 2.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    So jealous of y'all. Would love nothing more than to be in NOLA right now. Light it up tomorrow!!!

Man oh man, if we win this series and now that we know that Curry will be out for 3 more weeks...Man oh man

Irrational Optimist Contributor neworleanshoo's Avatar
    tickets in hand for tomorrow. so excited I nearly posted screenshots with the barcodes

Sea of red looking ������

Did Pels really have a better road than home record? Who’s nervous about a home game?

Quote Originally Posted by bigfanfromaus View Post
    Did Pels really have a better road than home record? Who’s nervous about a home game?
    No. Their road record and home record were identical in the regular season.

Though usually you expect the home record to be better.

I hear Boogie is traveling with his doctor/therapist to make the game tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Rel11 View Post
    If true Portland shouldn't bother showing up tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Rel11 View Post
    There is a video of him at the airport so I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    "Coachella Week 2..." lolol his manger dude on some mad-trolling!

Lmao!! Coachella vibes.

Sucks how he's still in a wheelchair

Tickets are printed, truck gassed up, wardrobe ready to go.....Just have to manage to get through a 2/3rds day of work somehow.

Never thought I would be gearing up for this game with the Pels up 2-0 in the series and looking to close it out at home.

We will be doing our best to make this the best home crowd AD has ever experienced as Pelican. These are the types of moments that could grow the fanbase exponentially. There is a very 2006 Saints vibe to this run, New Orleans and Baton Rouge just seem electric about the Pels right now.

Great to hear Bronco. The way that Jrue has blown up around the world in the space of 2 games is unimaginable

We going to the WCF, you heard it here first

I'm most stoked about this team finally igniting a fan base. We have all the ingredients to be the new "merican team". The underdogs who shouldn't be here. That NOLA swag. And we put the Blazers in their place two more nights and then we get to go up against Merica's most hated team.

Going against GSW next series, we would temporarily be the playoff fan favorite. Knock GSW out and the bandwagon will be bursting.

Quote Originally Posted by MSU-Sousaphone View Post
    I'm most stoked about this team finally igniting a fan base. We have all the ingredients to be the new "merican team". The underdogs who shouldn't be here. That NOLA swag. And we put the Blazers in their place two more nights and then we get to go up against Merica's most hated team.

Going against GSW next series, we would temporarily be the playoff fan favorite. Knock GSW out and the bandwagon will be bursting.
    Honestly, for whatever reason, we do seem to be universally loved right now. People I know that are fans from all around the league seem to be pulling for the Pels. I look across NBA message boards and it's the same thing.

I think it helps that there really is no one on our team you want to root against. We don't have a Draymond nut kicking people, or a Harden cheesing the game with annoying fouls, or a CP3 cheapshotting players and whining, or people tired of the LeBron narrative.

We have a humble superstar big man that everyone loves to watch, a stoic grit and grind guard, playoff Rondo, Threekola, a bunch of feel good underdog role players, an underdog coach with a great sense of humor, and collective sympathy toward a big man that was having an MVP type season unfortunately cut short. All culminating in one of the biggest surprise runs of the post all-star season.

Quote Originally Posted by WhyHornetsWhy View Post
    Man oh man, if we win this series and now that we know that Curry will be out for 3 more weeks...Man oh man
    I didn't heard about this. This will be huge in the 2 round

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    Tickets are printed, truck gassed up, wardrobe ready to go.....Just have to manage to get through a 2/3rds day of work somehow.

Never thought I would be gearing up for this game with the Pels up 2-0 in the series and looking to close it out at home.

We will be doing our best to make this the best home crowd AD has ever experienced as Pelican. These are the types of moments that could grow the fanbase exponentially. There is a very 2006 Saints vibe to this run, New Orleans and Baton Rouge just seem electric about the Pels right now.
    Make sure y’all blow the roof off of that place. I’ll be watching in the mancave with my red AD shirt on. Geaux Pels!!!

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    NOLA.com is reporting that BOOGIE will be in attendance.

Thread Information