Pelicans Report

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20

Thread: Western Playoffs Round 1 - New Orleans Pelicans @ Portland Trailblazers - Game One

Quote Originally Posted by MSU-Sousaphone View Post
    I kept seeing Lillard shove off with his forearm on Jrue hid run. Really was starting to get at me.
    Yeah I'm watching it now and Ik we won and it's so damn frustrating watching them get weak calls while jrue got his ****** hammered in the pain with nothing

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    Yeah I'm watching it now and Ik we won and it's so damn frustrating watching them get weak calls while jrue got his ****** hammered in the pain with nothing

That play where Jrue got straight bodied by like three different guys and it was a no call....

Still mad about it
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    That play where Jrue got straight bodied by like three different guys and it was a no call....

Still mad about it
    That's the one I'm talking about its like alright cool don't call it but don't go on the other side and call a touch that's just straight bs

Quote Originally Posted by kinglio21093 View Post
    Pelicans win their first playoff game since the CP3 era, but fans still manage to turn it into a way of arguing against each other.

#PelsLife
    If that is the case, then Nola.com has done their job (dividing the fanbase). This is why I follow The Bird Writes and The Advocate for real Pels news.
    Last edited by DaFranchise80; 04-15-2018 at 06:49 PM.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Cousins doesn't wanna be here. Is that what conclusion we're supposed to reach? Good grief.

Great win. Ready to weather an onslaught from the Blazers. We haven't played our best game yet.

If Pels moves on to the 2nd round, who do y'all want to see or believe we match up better against? Jazz, Thunder, or Rockets? - It will be one of those three.

Quote Originally Posted by WhyHornetsWhy View Post
    If Pels moves on to the 2nd round, who do y'all want to see or believe we match up better against? Jazz, Thunder, or Rockets? - It will be one of those three.
    Not the jazz. They just seem to have our number and Mitchell is legit

Totally doesn't make sense. Winner of 3 vs 6 plays winner of 2 vs 7 in second round. That would be either GSW or the Spurs. No one else. The highest doesn't keep playing the lowest remaining seed like the NFL does.

"The first round of the NBA playoffs, or conference quarterfinals, consists of four match-ups in each conference based on the seedings (1–8, 2–7, 3–6, and 4–5). The four winners advance to the second round, or conference semifinals, with a match-up between the 1–8 and 4–5 winners and a match-up between the 2–7 and 3–6 winners. The two winners advance to the third round, or conference finals. The winner from each conference will advance to the final round, or the NBA Finals."

Quote Originally Posted by RobertM320 View Post
    Totally doesn't make sense. Winner of 3 vs 6 plays winner of 2 vs 7 in second round. That would be either GSW or the Spurs. No one else. The highest doesn't keep playing the lowest remaining seed like the NFL does.

"The first round of the NBA playoffs, or conference quarterfinals, consists of four match-ups in each conference based on the seedings (1–8, 2–7, 3–6, and 4–5). The four winners advance to the second round, or conference semifinals, with a match-up between the 1–8 and 4–5 winners and a match-up between the 2–7 and 3–6 winners. The two winners advance to the third round, or conference finals. The winner from each conference will advance to the final round, or the NBA Finals."
    glad someone pointed that out, lol

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    SPURS !

Quote Originally Posted by RobertM320 View Post

Oh, thank you!

Go Spurs.
    Last edited by WhyHornetsWhy; 04-15-2018 at 10:26 PM.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    looks like boogie was on a plane to Vegas for his rehab. Really poor decision by his manager to post that photo and caption. I’m surprised that the manager of such a high profile player could make that mistake.

I haven’t jumped on the Cousins train but talk about a nonstory click bait.

https://twitter.com/MarcJSpearsESPN/...498657792?s=19

Thank God we can put this mess to bed. Talk about the most worthless click bait article that our "home" paper wrote.

It seems reporting is just wildly speculating now instead of, you know, being a journalist and doing some digging to find out the truth before reporting something.
    Last edited by Mythrol; 04-16-2018 at 03:39 PM.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Da7YZZmUMAAfub7.jpg 
Views:	294 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	6325

ahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha

Boogie put y'all in bodybags.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BhiCxuJg...y=andrewrogers

Yep, sure looked like someone heading to a music festival
    Last edited by AusPel; 04-16-2018 at 10:54 PM.

Great game. So happy for AD to get his first win. NEVER getting my news from NOLA. Playoff Jrue Defense > Playoff Rondo. AD AVERAGES 32/11/3 blocks a playoff game. Can't wait for tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    https://twitter.com/MarcJSpearsESPN/...498657792?s=19

Thank God we can put this mess to bed. Talk about the most worthless click bait article that our "home" paper wrote.

It seems reporting is just wildly speculating now instead of, you know, being a journalist and doing some digging to find out the truth before reporting something.
    You take catastrophizing to a whole other level mythrol lol.

But I am glad this whole matter got cleared up through additional evidence.

It's always the simplest and most effective way of getting to the truth.
    Last edited by N.O.Bronco; 04-17-2018 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    You take catastrophizing to a whole other level mythrol lol.

But I am glad this whole matter got cleared up through additional evidence.

It's always the simplest and most effective way of getting to the truth.
    Yes, It was me who was catastrophizing not the person who wrote an entire click bait article based around one picture without doing his job as a journalist for due diligence.

Thread Information