Pelicans Report

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: N/S NBA Playoffs Thread

Quote Originally Posted by French Pelican View Post
    Hey Guys do you know what happened to Michael McNamara’s Twitter account ? It seems to have disappear !

I know some of you doesn’t like him but i like his analysis and takes on the team.

Will we ever really know what happened with Kawhi? Stay tuned.
    RIP FlyGirl

Hey Guys do you know what happened to Michael McNamara’s Twitter account ? It seems to have disappear !

I know some of you doesn’t like him but i like his analysis and takes on the team.
    Probably went private. Not the 1st time it's happened.

So what does Minnesota do now? Run it back? It's not like they played the Rockets injured. Series should have been way more competitive than that drubbing.

Member when folks wanted Minnesota's roster over ours?

I need a question answered if LeBron leaves cleavland why wouldn't he consider us as a great opportunity? I mean rondo,jrue,LeBron ,ad and boogie? That could be an insane team.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    I need a question answered if LeBron leaves cleavland why wouldn't he consider us as a great opportunity? I mean rondo,jrue,LeBron ,ad and boogie? That could be an insane team.

He could consider us until he finds out we can't offer him that much money...I think Lebron goes money chasing this off season or pulls a KD and joins a team like Philly or Houston who have the pieces that could pay quality money and compete for championship.

Quote Originally Posted by msw2024 View Post
    He could consider us until he finds out we can't offer him that much money...I think Lebron goes money chasing this off season or pulls a KD and joins a team like Philly or Houston who have the pieces that could pay quality money and compete for championship.
    True didn't even think about the money lol

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Member when folks wanted Minnesota's roster over ours?
    I member! Would still love Wiggins here...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	QXVDg.gif 
Views:	71 
Size:	402.8 KB 
ID:	6328
    '' We are here!!''

Quote Originally Posted by England_Hornet View Post
    I member! Would still love Wiggins here...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	QXVDg.gif 
Views:	71 
Size:	402.8 KB 
ID:	6328
    I was going to post that exact gif but I just didn't want to go through the process

I was going to post that exact gif but I just didn't want to go through the process

We are all members!

We are all members!
    Never forget always member this moment.

Never forget always member this moment.

Ok that’s enough now membay!

Ok that’s enough now membay!

Someone I used to work with told me that Lebron doesn’t like the city of New Orleans. Like when allstar weekend is here, he doesn’t hang out. He gets the hell outta town when he’s done with the events. Idk how true that is but I thought it was funny.

We don't need two head coaches on our team. LeBron as good as he is, is a handful for any head coach. Just ask Tyronn Lue.

Quote Originally Posted by Rel11 View Post
    Someone I used to work with told me that Lebron doesn’t like the city of New Orleans. Like when allstar weekend is here, he doesn’t hang out. He gets the hell outta town when he’s done with the events. Idk how true that is but I thought it was funny.

Quote Originally Posted by stormcenter View Post
    We don't need two head coaches on our team. LeBron as good as he is, is a handful for any head coach. Just ask Tyronn Lue.
    Rondo is already our HC. Hehehe jk.

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Lol

He's probably skulking around some dank apartment, biding his time for all this positivity to pass over so that he can bask in his emoness some more.

Or at an elementary school stealing some 1st graders lunch money.

One of those.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Do you think we could go to the finals if we were in the east ? It seems like we could beat a lot of the top teams on the east.

I would only be afraid of philly and maybe Cleveland if somehow their role players would come alive !

Do you think we could go to the finals if we were in the east ? It seems like we could beat a lot of the top teams on the east.

I would only be afraid of philly and maybe Cleveland if somehow their role players would come alive !
    I think we would. Conference finals at least. We'd be the 3 seed at minimum if we'd faced an Eastern conference schedule, and aside from Philly, I don't really see any major threats over there.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    I think we would. Conference finals at least. We'd be the 3 seed at minimum if we'd faced an Eastern conference schedule, and aside from Philly, I don't really see any major threats over there.
    Boston as full strength is definitely one

Sure, but they're not at full strength. I was mostly referring to this year.

With both team at full strength i think we can beat them with Boogie and AD dominating the paint.

Let's just stop all the with Boogie and without Curry talk... The Pelicans can be the warriors straight up, and they will.

Watch KDs post game interview after we handled them earlier this april. They don't have an answer for our pick and roll.... AD ALWAYS gets his against GSW... we just Etwaunn and Mirotic to be ON!...ou know playoff rondo aint sleeping. We got this...

Eff the warriors and their arrogant fans. Many are honestly are unaware that we have anyone on our team other than AD... Cali is going to remember who Mirotic, Holiday, Moore are after this series... They'll be having nightmares of of these guys and their smothering D...

Oh... and BTW, if you're going to games 3 and 4, please give anyone in a GSW jersey that is NOT from California a load of ********, because they deserve it. Support the ********ing pels. It's time.

It's our turn. Pels in 6. LETS GET IT!...

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    The PELS defense is what will win this series. We have to limit their 3 point shooting and we need to be really physical with Durant and Curry. Defense is so critical. Defense wins championships. I also think we can get to the line if AD and Holiday are very aggressive. Get guys in foul trouble early. I know it’s very difficult but we have to drive to the basket early and often.

Also, keep turnovers to a minimum and get some production off the bench. We need Hill and Diallo to step in for Niko and AD. We have to rest our stars because GSW will wear our guys out if we don’t give them some time to rest. I would have Ian Clark in the game a good bit because I have a feeling he can really do damage to his old team...

The PELS are on a 9 game winning streak. They are confident and they have the pieces to give GSW HELL every game. I think we can get game 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information