Pelicans Report

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Thread: N/S NBA Playoffs Thread

NBA N/S NBA Playoffs Thread

Playoffs are underway. Thought we could use a thread for non-Pels games.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

spurs are an embarrassment to basketball teams worldwide

Quote Originally Posted by jprdbulldog20 View Post
    spurs are an embarrassment to basketball teams worldwide
    Lmao, good to see you're in top form.

Quote Originally Posted by PelsFan2313 View Post
    Lmao, good to see you're in top form.
    how do you let javale mcgee look like an mvp candidate?!

Quote Originally Posted by jprdbulldog20 View Post
    how do you let javale mcgee look like an mvp candidate?!
    Durant and McGee are certainly dominating at the moment. A real shame Leonard isn't playing.

So now it's okay to scream in people's faces lol oh wait it's Draymond that's why

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    So now it's okay to scream in people's faces lol oh wait it's Draymond that's why

You mean the guy that they legit rescinded a tech from, two quarters later, in last season's NBA Finals?

They'd really do that?

Crazy.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    You mean the guy that they legit rescinded a tech from, two quarters later, in last season's NBA Finals?

They'd really do that?

Crazy.
    Ik Ik I'm idiot I always forget

This Spurs team is just not talented. They have no one that can take over a game right now.

I'd rather go against them than any other team in the western playoffs. There is a reason we won 3 of our 4 against them and it took an absolutely terrible shooting game from our stars for them to win their only one.

crazy thing is spurs are very lucky to only be down 16 at half. that's how bad they are

Kawhi changes this series, but I have no idea what's going on with him behind the scenes...one of the weirder injury sagas.
    Last edited by PelsFan2313; 04-14-2018 at 03:17 PM.

They aren't calling this game like a playoff game it's like I'm watching the regular season here lol

Spurs are outmatched, and refs still giving all the calls to GS. SAD!!!

What I hate is that the Warriors are at the weakest they've been in years, and they've been landed with the only Western conference playoff team that doesn't have that difference maker.

Obviously they're a great team anyway, they still have Durant, Thompson, and Green, but I honestly think any other Western playoff team could leverage out a win over 7 games. We could do it, I'm sure. Portland would have a real shot, even the Wolves with Butler back. Spurs just have nothing and nobody, so the one time Golden State doesn't have an embarrassment of riches, they're lucky enough to avoid every team except the one who has an empty wallet and an expired coupon.

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post

I really can't stand Draymond. He has go to be the biggest punk in basketball.

What I hate is that the Warriors are at the weakest they've been in years, and they've been landed with the only Western conference playoff team that doesn't have that difference maker.

Obviously they're a great team anyway, they still have Durant, Thompson, and Green, but I honestly think any other Western playoff team could leverage out a win over 7 games. We could do it, I'm sure. Portland would have a real shot, even the Wolves with Butler back. Spurs just have nothing and nobody, so the one time Golden State doesn't have an embarrassment of riches, they're lucky enough to avoid every team except the one who has an empty wallet and an expired coupon.
    Guarantee if the pels were the 7th seed. We would be playing a full strength warriors team.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperchargedCP3 View Post
    Guarantee if the pels were the 7th seed. We would be playing a full strength warriors team.
    It's an absolute joke. I really wish that Curry had gone down about 50 games in, and they'd slid down 5th seed or something so that instead of a geriatric and injured Spurs team, they could get turned into paste by the Jazz.

Derozan and Lowry doing their usual playoff chokejob a little earlier than I expected

This Raptors/Wiz game is pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by DaFranchise80 View Post
    This Raptors/Wiz game is pretty good.
    Been going back and forth all day.

Raptors win, big game from Ibaka. Lowy and DeRozan did their usual disappearing act in the first half but came back alright in the second.

Miami is really keeping up with Philadelphia, despite all of the Sixers hype. Obviously halfway through game one round one isn't exactly time to be casting judgment, but Miami might make this a series

Miami is really keeping up with Philadelphia, despite all of the Sixers hype. Obviously halfway through game one round one isn't exactly time to be casting judgment, but Miami might make this a series
    And there's the blowout

Sixers are for real.

Quote Originally Posted by PelsFan2313 View Post
    And there's the blowout

Sixers are for real.
    At least in the lEast

I think that Sam Hinkie deserves an apology.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Thread Information