Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Pelicans VS Spurs - Let's Go Into The Postseason with Style

wow clark that was brilliant defense

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    England! I'm one of those international guys. Thanks though, I'll be sure to hold you to that if I'm ever in the US
    That's awesome! Love hearing when we have overseas fans! I'm a man of my word and have done it for quite a few here. You make it during the season you got free tickets!!

Guys whatever happens I love you all!
    CAW CAW!!!

-Founder and valuable member of the Caw Caw Boyz-

AD with the brutal hammer!
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    That's awesome! Love hearing when we have overseas fans! I'm a man of my word and have done it for quite a few here. You make it during the season you got free tickets!!
    Thanks man, that's awesome of you! Pels fam

Let's gooooooo

Boom! AD with the hammer. Think our commentators mentioned it earlier, but AD is definitely just wearing the contact and playing through it. Not a lot of hanging around and whinging about missed calls.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Rondo and Mirotic playing like some real ballers.

Playoff Rondo is real

AD with the volleyball swat!

Clear path fo sho

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Why don't we have a puncher's chance against any team again? I mean, yeah, the Jazz have a favorable matchup in terms of their length...but it's not like we aren't similarly able to play at a very high level.

But that ESPN broadcast they said we wouldn't be favored in any team in this postseason.

Playoff Rondo arrived a week ago and he has been awesome
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    Why don't we have a puncher's chance against any team again? I mean, yeah, the Jazz have a favorable matchup in terms of their length...but it's not like we aren't similarly able to play at a very high level.

But that ESPN broadcast they said we wouldn't be favored in any team in this postseason.
    It's because ESPN is filled with idiots who don't have any connection to reality. I think we'd be favoured against Portland, Nuggets (if they make it), OKC, and would have a strong chance to at least take some games vs GSW, Houston, or the Jazz.

we do, but it's a prove yourself league. Pels can play great but they need to do it consistently and show that when a team game plans you they can adapt and win. I don't have any issue with going into playoffs vs whoever as underdogs.

Love this play off type rotations

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

To be fair that was just mark. Jackson being an idiot.

So right now around the league for the western games going:

Minny 62 - 54 over nuggets (halftime)
    Pels 51 - 43 over spurs (halftime)
    OKC 77 - 57 over griz (halftime)

Of all those playoffs teams he rattled off we are the only one without any recent experience. That is why nobody is giving us much of a chance. The Playoffs are a different animal, and we don’t know how we will face that animal when the time comes.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Boy this halftime show sucks.

Great Half. This is the kind of effort on both ends of the court we have been waiting for. Playoff Rondo is here, Jrue is playing great, Baby faced Niko is spreading the floor and AD is DOMINATING. Cant wait to see this team in the playoffs. Just gotta finish this game strong.

Gotta keep our foot on the Spurs’ throat in the 2nd half. Don’t let them hang around.

What a great half. Just come out in the 3rd swinging, and Pop may call it by the 4th.

We got this man! Let's finish strong. Pops halftime adjustments is great. We have to keep the intensity going. okC winning by 20 right now.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    Of all those playoffs teams he rattled off we are the only one without any recent experience. That is why nobody is giving us much of a chance. The Playoffs are a different animal, and we don’t know how we will face that animal when the time comes.
    Not really sure I agree entirely with that. If Minnesota makes it, for example, they haven't been in the playoffs in years. OKC went last year, but that team is completely different from this team which has actually had a more tumultuous regular season. If those teams count by virtue of the playoff games individuals on those teams have played, then by that metric we're fine too; Rondo's been to the finals, Clark's been to the finals, Jrue went to the playoffs in Philly, etc.

Thread Information