Darius Miller - B-
    Omer Asik - F-
    Jameer Nelson - C+
    Nikola Mirotic - B-
    Emeka - C+
    Cheick Diallo - C+
    Ian Clark - B-

Everyone else didn't play enough to be rated

I think Mirotic has been better (although in a smaller time period) than Etwann Moore! I think Niko could very possibly win 6th man of the year next year. If we can figure out how to give him enough minutes once Cousins returns!

Quote Originally Posted by Captaustin View Post
    I think Mirotic has been better (although in a smaller time period) than Etwann Moore! I think Niko could very possibly win 6th man of the year next year. If we can figure out how to give him enough minutes once Cousins returns!
    Ok maybe give Moore B- and 3Ko B

Quote Originally Posted by Captaustin View Post
    Why would that be something needing figuring out?

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    I want to Grade them after we start series with gsw....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this counting playoff series?

I'm just happy Jrue will finally get some respect on 2K!! The Pels will be solid on next years game with Jrue, Rondo, and Mirotic all getting a nice ratings boost!!

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Why would that be something needing figuring out?
    Because he'll be playing behind 2 All-stars at C and PF?

I think it's a legitimate query although I believe it will work itself out very well.

I am interested to see if they do play him some minutes at SF to start and then rotate the big 3 at C/PF as the game goes on to give rest. I think Niko can guard most SFs, and they would struggle to guard him.

Last edited by Saints#34; 04-23-2018 at 07:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lsutigers33 View Post
    Is this counting playoff series?
    For me it was just about regular season ratings

Quote Originally Posted by Saints#34 View Post
    Because he'll be playing behind 2 All-stars at C and PF?

I think it's a legitimate query although I believe it will work itself out very well.

I am interested to see if they do play him some minutes at SF to start and then rotate the big 3 at C/PF as the game goes on to give rest. I think Niko can guard most SFs, and they would struggle to guard him.

I don't think it's that complicated. He is the primary 6th man. Anything else you play it by matchup during the game.

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    I don't think it's that complicated. He is the primary 6th man. Anything else you play it by matchup during the game.
    Didn't Niko's form improve coinciding with his move into the starting lineup?

I don't understand why so much emphasis is put on who can guard/play the 3, 4 or whatever. AD can guard all 5, JRUE and EM 1-3, NICO 3-5. What the real question should be is who can match up to our lineup of: JH, EM or DM, NICO, DMC and AD? NO TEAM, not one.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    I'm just happy Jrue will finally get some respect on 2K!! The Pels will be solid on next years game with Jrue, Rondo, and Mirotic all getting a nice ratings boost!!
    That is if Rondo comes back

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Nail View Post
    I don't understand why so much emphasis is put on who can guard/play the 3, 4 or whatever. AD can guard all 5, JRUE and EM 1-3, NICO 3-5. What the real question should be is who can match up to our lineup of: JH, EM or DM, NICO, DMC and AD? NO TEAM, not one.
    I like this. Teams need to start fearing us and how they are gonna matchup on the growing Juggernaut that is the Pelicans

Quote Originally Posted by Bert123 View Post
    That is if Rondo comes back
    I think he does, but do they play him like they did last year? He pretty much rode the bench until these playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    I like this. Teams need to start fearing us and how they are gonna matchup on the growing Juggernaut that is the Pelicans
    “Always mystify, mislead, and surprise the enemy, if possible; and when you strike and overcome him, never let up in the pursuit so long as your men have strength to follow; for an army routed, if hotly pursued, becomes panic-stricken, and can then be destroyed by half their number. The other rule is, never fight against heavy odds, if by any possible maneuvering you can hurl your own force on only a part, and that the weakest part, of your enemy and crush it. Such tactics will win every time, and a small army may thus destroy a large one in detail, and repeated victory will make it invincible.”

- Stonewall Jackson

If we win the chip does Omer Asik get a ring? lmao

Thread Information