Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Mirotic trade was BEST move Demps has made.....

Band of Skulls & Neon Trees ramsters60's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicans78 View Post
    I was a big fan of the Mirotic trade when it happened and I'm glad it's finally working out. Unfortunately I don't think we can keep him and Cousins long-term. Mirotic makes the team very very good when he's playing well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm really glad that Del took my advice....
    "we might make dollars, but we don't necessarily make sense"

"always be sincere....whether you mean it or not"

Infinite Power is da **** Contributor GrandAdmiral's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicans78 View Post
    I was a big fan of the Mirotic trade when it happened and I'm glad it's finally working out. Unfortunately I don't think we can keep him and Cousins long-term. Mirotic makes the team very very good when he's playing well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's why we need to make a huge push next year while we still have all three. Boogie will get his max deal, Niko has one more year; let's make a position like we've never done before.

I think Mirotic has the athleticism and defense to play the SF position if needed. I wouldn't mind testing out some rotations of Rondo/Jrue/Mirotic/AD/Boogie. I think we would present a bigger mismatch to other teams then they would for us. I was opposed to this before but Mirotic as an athelete has proved me wrong.

This trade has proved an almost instantaneous ROI, whilenthe Jrue trade (Demps’ 3rd best trade) took a much longer time to realize the return. The Boogie trade (2nd best trade) will be bumped up to 1st place when we win the title next year.

As for Frank Jackson, he is ready. Summer League is going to be so lit because he wants to be on the court more than Diallo was his 1st year.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Thread Information