Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Pelicans VS Memphis Grizz

supposedly a right ankle injury for clark

Ankle injury for Clark .. so I’m hopeful
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

Etwan is on fire

Hope Clark is okay, nothing structural or long term. He's been huge.
    Basketball.

Moore's gonna have to dip his hands in some ice water at halftime if he doesn't want serious burns

Quote Originally Posted by Alg_Hornet View Post
    Ankle injury for Clark .. so I’m hopeful
    I get nervous when they go straight to the locker room. I hope it was fear more than a serious injury.

wait what is diallo is doing

Man I really hope Clark is ok. IMO it's good news it was his ankle. The ankle can sprain easily at times even when not rolled. The ankle can just take the wrong pressure and get injured. Hopefully it is nothing serious because Clark is a huge piece to this team.

apparently AD went to locker room with 50 sec left in the half holding his neck still

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    Man I really hope Clark is ok. IMO it's good news it was his ankle. The ankle can sprain easily at times even when not rolled. The ankle can just take the wrong pressure and get injured. Hopefully it is nothing serious because Clark is a huge piece to this team.
    The radio says it's a right leg injury, not an ankle

Memphis needs to be tested for PEDs. They are a little too aggressive for a team supposedly trying to tank.

No Twitter reports re:Clark?

Apparently the xrays were negative. Thank god

Niko tho

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Marshon Brooks...I thought you were dead. How DARE you presume to be productive in the NBA? You were special to me. And then you disappear? I won't have it! I WILL NOT HAVE IT!

Feel bad for that dude who shot the half court for a car... there's no way he could be that weak - I think it just came out of his hand wrong.

Niko and Moore both on fire

Clark can be back on the road trip

Bad team, great game... Just wanna leave with no one hurt

Never understood why AD doesn't take 20 shots a game tbh

Edit: before anyone points out that he does actually take 20 shots a game, I just mean it doesn't feel like it. Feels like he takes 14 shots a game or something

random: before this season Moore had 4 20pt games in his career.... This season he has had 10

Moore cannot miss tonight.

This is the kind of game we needed from Moore and Mirotic to get them going and gain some confidence again. The key for us to win is going to be getting production out of our 3rd and 4th best players which is those 2. We badly need them to give us some consistent games going forward.

Thread Information