Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Gameday: Pelicans VS Angry Clouds

So that's a foul and Westbrook can shoot. But what's been happening to AD and Jrue is just nothing.

Okay. Great. Beautiful. This is the beautiful game guys.
    Basketball.

Ughh this is an ugly game of basketball, both sides shooting, pelicans turnovers, silly fouls. Niko and melo trying to out do each other haha

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

what is AD doing lol

Quote Originally Posted by DaFranchise80 View Post
    Niko needs to look into altering his shooting form during the offseason.
    Before we start advocating a Markelle Fultz situation, lets keep in mind this guy was a 43% three point shooter before coming here.

Though I do agree with what she was saying on the follow through, I wonder if it has always been that way?

seriously, what is AD doing

OKC just played one of their worst halves in recent memory. and they're on pace to win by 6 on the road. embarrassing stuff

The team has to wake up ... i mean we are at home fighting for our playoff lives . Rondo has kept us in it along with Clark .

But Jrue and AD need to pick it up
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

Quote Originally Posted by jprdbulldog20 View Post
    seriously, what is AD doing
    Getting thrown about like a ragdoll by everyone on the Thunder and being completely ignored by the refs while it happens.

Better question is what are you doing if you can't see that?

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    Before we start advocating a Markelle Fultz situation, lets keep in mind this guy was a 43% three point shooter before coming here.

Though I do agree with what she was saying on the follow through, I wonder if it has always been that way?
    I think he is in a really bad slump .. i don’t agree with with messing with his shooting form

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Getting thrown about like a ragdoll by everyone on the Thunder and being completely ignored by the refs while it happens.

Better question is what are you doing if you can't see that?
    well he never gets calls. i'm talking about the easy missed layups, dunks, and free throws..and the careless turnovers

Close game, to many turnovers.

Quote Originally Posted by Alg_Hornet View Post
    I think he is in a really bad slump .. i don’t agree with with messing with his shooting form
    I agree. He looks hesitant in his decision-making still as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jprdbulldog20 View Post
    well he never gets calls. i'm talking about the easy missed layups, dunks, and free throws..and the careless turnovers
    He's shooting 5/12. The last dunk he missed he was fouled on. He was shoved earlier on a layup from basically behind the backboard. He was also fouled on another dunk that went uncalled. So excluding those shots which he missed for reasons outside of his control, he's 5/9 which is fine.

The careless turnovers, that's a fair criticism. He got one from a lame travel call, but even if you get rid of that one he still has 3 which is just stupid. And obviously the free throws are a legit complaint. His actual scoring would be fine if it weren't for the bountiful uncalled fouls though.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    AD has Zero ALPHA in him! That would be Boogie!

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    He's shooting 5/12. The last dunk he missed he was fouled on. He was shoved earlier on a layup from basically behind the backboard. He was also fouled on another dunk that went uncalled. So excluding those shots which he missed for reasons outside of his control, he's 5/9 which is fine.

The careless turnovers, that's a fair criticism. He got one from a lame travel call, but even if you get rid of that one he still has 3 which is just stupid. And obviously the free throws are a legit complaint. His actual scoring would be fine if it weren't for the bountiful uncalled fouls though.
    Quit blaming the flipped fouls for everything. AD is in a space walk right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Alg_Hornet View Post
    I don't even think it's a really bad slump. Last game he was really darn good. I just think he is still adapting to the team and the amount of minutes he is getting so it's taking him awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
    AD is playing on 1 ankle.

think it's safe to say we're gonna need jrue to make more than 0 shots this half

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
    I never said he wasn't. I literally just agreed that the stupid turnovers and ridiculous missed free throws are his fault. We all know AD is capable of taking games over and he's not doing it. That might be cause of his injury, we don't know, but yes he's not playing up to his true standard.

That fact doesn't negate the blatant uncalled fouls and poor officiating. If you have a problem with that, go cry into your bathroom sink because I don't care.

OKC is playing so badly and up 6 lol...

Saint Pelican of Mile High Contributor DefensiveMind's Avatar
    This team doesn’t deserve to make the playoffs. Just crap basketball.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah now it just feels like we're losing on purpose

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

The team simply has to play harder and with more focus . The guys aren’t playing with urgency.

It starts with Davis and Jrue . They need to show a will to win this game . You can’t wait until we are down by 15 to start to play hard .

I have never been so frustrated watching a team play since the 7-9 Saints seasons.

Saint Pelican of Mile High Contributor DefensiveMind's Avatar
    Officiating is not the problem. 13 turnovers from carelessness. Standing flat footed and ball watching rebounds. Crappy lackadaisical passes. Just a terrible effort.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thread Information