Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Pelicans vs Blazers game thread

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    I'm so god damn pissed right now.

So why didnt we call timeout..... wow

How do you not call the time out what in the actual hell

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    Much as I like Jrue and obviously AD. We need an explosive scorer. Guy who can drop 20 without needing a ton of minutes or an offense specifically tailored to get him looks.

Tough loss, but definitely not the end. We played a really good game just had a bit too many mistakes

We got two great shots .. not taking a time out was not the problem . Moore bricking 2 open shots was the problem
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    How do you not call the time out what in the actual hell

He was saving it so in a situation where we tie the game and Portland goes down and scores we can advance the ball again.

Yeah lets resign Gentry and Demps.....please folks. This where you earn your stripes as a head coach.......just plain poor coaching at the end.

Disappointing loss... Moore is just weak...

The good news is, the Nuggets losing moves our number down to 5.

Quote Originally Posted by stormcenter View Post
    Yeah lets resign Gentry and Demps.....please folks. This where you earn your stripes as a head coach.......just plain poor coaching at the end.
    Coaching was fine in my opinion.

Saint Pelican of Mile High Contributor DefensiveMind's Avatar
    Can’t blame any pundit who says AD has no help. Even with Jrue playing like a Point God.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    He was saving it so in a situation where we tie the game and Portland goes down and scores we can advance the ball again.
    No,sorry you have the final shot take the TO especially with how every one was running around not knowing what to do and we end up with 2 3s from Moore smh

Moore is just not a very bright player. He's been doing dumb stuff with lazy turnovers all year long.

Rondo needs to be back by Friday. We need our general.

Quote Originally Posted by stormcenter View Post
    We should sign new fans up.

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    No,sorry you have the final shot take the TO especially with how every one was running around not knowing what to do and we end up with 2 3s from Moore smh

We didn't have the final shot. And you can't play to take the final shot down 2 with a time out.

The idea was to score a 2, tie the game, then on a Portland make or miss advance the ball with your remaining to.

The defense wasn't set either. If we take a to we give them a chance to get into position to defend.

It's a pretty petty complaint against Gentry.

Everyone acting like this game is the end of the World

Quote Originally Posted by DefensiveMind View Post
    Can’t blame any pundit who says AD has no help. Even with Jrue playing like a Point God.

Jrue insane turnovers is what killed us in this close game. If he stop throwing erratic passes straight to defenders. We would of won.

Quote Originally Posted by Bert123 View Post
    Everyone acting like this game is the end of the World
    I think people are simply annoyed with how it ended.

Quote Originally Posted by Taker597 View Post
    Jrue insane turnovers is what killed us in this close game. If he stop throwing erratic passes straight to defenders. We would of won.
    And Jrue's blocks are what kept us in this game.

Lillard went nuclear in the 4th and that was the real difference in the game.

one we should have won, and needed b/c PT were not that good tonight.

, but role players have to get better. Mirotic is ice cold, miller cold, no rondo, Clark not much.

was really hoping Moore was going to drop that over Hill's shoulder. Hope Cavs keep playing awful

Same can be said of Mirotic and his two points. He was useless tonight when we needed him to step up. His shooting,or lack thereof, is leaving a lot to be desired far too often.

Saint Pelican of Mile High Contributor DefensiveMind's Avatar
    Jrue more than made up for it. Did you watch the game? Or did you miss solo through it to nobody on an inbounds? Or maybe you missed ADs help miss 20 threes? Jrue is not perfect. No one is. The question is do yo leave more on the table than you take off.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    We didn't have the final shot. And you can't play to take the final shot down 2 with a time out.

The idea was to score a 2, tie the game, then on a Portland make or miss advance the ball with your remaining to.

The defense wasn't set either. If we take a to we give them a chance to get into position to defend.

It's a pretty petty complaint against Gentry.
    Okay I'm so sorry we could of taken it down to a couple of seconds or less happy? And gentry did a great job tonight doesn't mean someone shouldn't of called a TO

Thread Information