Pelicans Report

Thread: What teams were in the New Orleans Hornets' division when we were in the East?

What teams were in the New Orleans Hornets' division when we were in the East?

I just noticed the other day that the Pacers clinched a playoff birth with an identical record to the Pelicans, which of course got me envious of how much easier the east is and how we used to be in it.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone remember what teams were in our division when we were an Eastern Conference team?

It was the "Central" division so Indiana, Detroit, Cleveland, Milwaukee and a few other teams.

But..Google NBA circa 2003 yes?

I remember being annoyed when we ended up in the West. Lol.
    RIP FlyGirl

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    Pelicans should be in a Southeast with Orlando, Miami, Atlanta, and Charlotte.
    Southwest should be Memphis, Houston, San Antonio, Oklahoma City, and Dallas.

Wasn't Chicago in the Central division?

Quote Originally Posted by NMThreeMVP View Post
    Pelicans should be in a Southeast with Orlando, Miami, Atlanta, and Charlotte.
    Southwest should be Memphis, Houston, San Antonio, Oklahoma City, and Dallas.
    My goodness can you imagine what our record would be with this division in the East..

Thread Information