Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Pelicans vs Houston Rockets & NBA Refs Game time:7:000m CT

why in the world are AD and jrue still in this game

Seriously. Check this act out. This was the halftime show.

https://youtu.be/DLOwIYOeFD0

She does it without even a mat below her.

Well Jrue because he obviously needs the practice.

Quote Originally Posted by jprdbulldog20 View Post
    why in the world are AD and jrue still in this game

We are playing the best team in the NBA and just aren't hitting shots. People neees to pump the brakes!!

oh don't get me wrong, he's grossly overpaid. but my point is that he's never put together a half as shameful as the one jrue just put together
    You are the biggest Jrue hater here. You have something to say every single game about him even if he's playing great.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    You are the biggest Jrue hater here. You have something to say every single game about him even if he's playing great.
    i love jrue. he's been really solid for a majority of the season. doesn't change the fact that his 1st half tonight was horrendous

wish moore would have decked gordon

Alright I think the only thing that will make this game tolerable is me going to get Canes and drinking a lot.

I was here enjoying the winning streak and not looking forward to this game because I was afraid this might happen. Houston for someone crazy reason does not care much for the Pels and likes
    to show it.

Quote Originally Posted by DaFranchise80 View Post
    Where were you during the win streak?

I wish Mr Glass would try something. Would love to see him break a knee.

i love jrue. he's been really solid for a majority of the season. doesn't change the fact that his 1st half tonight was horrendous
    You don't love Jrue and I can prove that. He has been terrible tonight no doubt. You are trying to justify his contract being terrible over 1 game. I mean let's just completely ignore he just went 12-16 with 26 points the other night.. this team is burned out with the only rest coming in the past week being at a funeral all day.

You don't love Jrue and I can prove that. He has been terrible tonight no doubt. You are trying to justify his contract being terrible over 1 game. I mean let's just completely ignore he just went 12-16 with 26 points the other night.. this team is burned out with the only rest coming in the past week being at a funeral all day.
    you can prove how i feel about a player? interesting...

but yeah i love jrue. is he overpaid? well yeah. but he's at least been performing close to that contract for a majority of the season. but again, that doesn't change the fact that the dude was putrid that 1st half. if you are tired from all the games lately, then simply pass the rock to a teammate. going 2/10 with 4 TOs in 1 half of basketball is pretty inexcusable and worthy of a comment on a message board stating it. doesn't change the fact that i still love jrue. just disappointed with just how bad he was that half, because i'm used to him being solid as i have said a few times now

the harden/tucker lack of team chemistry is hilarious to watch

They need to change the damn rule with it being a shot on alley oops. So ridiculous and players are going to end up getting hurt. If I'm a defender I shove AD everytime before the ball gets there.

I'm not tripping about this game or Jrue. It's obvious how much we miss Rondo this game. He lets Jrue play off the ball (better position for him) and gets guys open shots and easy lobs for AD. But one thing I learned is this team will fight and not make excuses.

Don't count the Pels out!! If we can just start hitting shots this is a ball game.

This game has nothing to do with missing any 1 player. Has everything to do with terrible shooting. Nobody can make guys shoot. Just an off night and should be expected with the amount of rest they have had this week. Pretty obvious we have tired legs.

One thing for sure is we need some more perimeter players to go with our bigs. We are so inconsistent with outside shooting.

houston hasn't even played well and up 30

This game has nothing to do with missing any 1 player. Has everything to do with terrible shooting. Nobody can make guys shoot. Just an off night and should be expected with the amount of rest they have had this week. Pretty obvious we have tired legs.
    You made it clear you are not a big fan of Rondo in the starting lineup. And nobody said this game has anything to do with "one" player just stating the obvious that this team as a whole is better with him on the floor. And a few less to's a few more easy looks to get confidence going and you never know how things might have been. Not saying we would have won but not having the qb of the team and floor general does indeed make a difference and gives a already tired team more rest as others don't have to log as many minutes.

nice minutes for drew and diallo

Thank goodness that game is over.

Cheick Diallo for Kawhi Leonard!? HaHa

Well... I will never volunteer to make a game thread. Got dat bad juju.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Seriously. Check this act out. This was the halftime show.

https://youtu.be/DLOwIYOeFD0

She does it without even a mat below her.
    Yeah, I remember that on AGT..

Crazy

Thread Information