Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Pelicans vs Mavericks game thread.

im actually so sick of ad i really am

Quote Originally Posted by bdnp1 View Post
    No you're not. Stop.

Then go elsewhere.
    Basketball.

Hope AD is okay and it's just painful rather than actual damage.

Solo's stroke looks smooth

Irrational Optimist Contributor neworleanshoo's Avatar
    wait just watching now - no Jrue or AD? holy what.

All the wear Gentry put on him, DC and Jrue is coming back to haunt them. Diallo should have gotten more minutes earlier in the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Then go elsewhere.
    dont tell me where to go man.
    I honestly reckon AD has gone to the locker room more times this year then lebron has his entire career.
    Just gets to the point where u honestly consider the player to be weak, he exaggerates his pain way too much

Quote Originally Posted by sterlr View Post
    All the wear Gentry put on him, DC and Jrue is coming back to haunt them. Diallo should have gotten more minutes earlier in the year.
    Jrue has the flu. AD got kicked in the shin.

How are either Gentry's fault?

Just gets to the point where u honestly consider the player to be weak, he exaggerates his pain way too much
    Buckwheat is that you?

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Buckwheat is that you?
    am i wrong?

am i wrong?
    1000% yes.

But I'm guessing you already know that.

https://twitter.com/PelicansNBA/stat...722730496?s=19

This to me doesn't sound good. If it was a contusion I'd assume they'd call it that.

dont tell me where to go man.
    I honestly reckon AD has gone to the locker room more times this year then lebron has his entire career.
    ADs also put up 40/20 more times than LeBron ever had. And 35/15. And blocked more shots. And he can do that because he's very tall and very lengthy. It just so happens that tall, lengthy, and relatively slim makes you more susceptible to damage.

Comparing him to LeBron who is probably a top 5 most durable player ever is asking to be disappointed. If you compare them to LeBron, then Durant, Curry, Westbrook, Wall, Lowry, Kawhi, Wade, Shaq, Kobe, MJ, etc are all at "the point where u honestly consider the player to be weak".

Get real with your expectations or accept that you're always going to be disappointed.

https://twitter.com/PelicansNBA/stat...722730496?s=19

This to me doesn't sound good. If it was a contusion I'd assume they'd call it that.
    We hope hope like hell Dallas get their tank on

ADs also put up 40/20 more times than LeBron ever had. And 35/15. And blocked more shots. And he can do that because he's very tall and very lengthy. It just so happens that tall, lengthy, and relatively slim makes you more susceptible to damage.

Comparing him to LeBron who is probably a top 5 most durable player ever is asking to be disappointed. If you compare them to LeBron, then Durant, Curry, Westbrook, Wall, Lowry, Kawhi, Wade, Shaq, Kobe, MJ, etc are all at "the point where u honestly consider the player to be weak".

Get real with your expectations or accept that you're always going to be disappointed.
    umm re read what i just said, i said i reckon his gone to the locker room this year ( 2 and a half months of ball) more than lebron has during his whole career, 15 years of play. Im not comparing retrospectively throughout their careers. My expectations are beyond fair

umm re read what i just said, i said i reckon his gone to the locker room this year ( 2 and a half months of ball) then lebron has during his whole career, 15 years of play. Im not comparing retrospectively throughout their careers. My expectations are beyond fair
    No they aren't. You've called AD weak and said he exaggerates his injuries.

That's not being fair at all. Thats you being a cry baby.

AD out there to start 3rd.

Good start to the 3rd

Just catching the game, where is Emeka Okafor?

No they aren't. You've called AD weak and said he exaggerates his injuries.

That's not being fair at all. Thats you being a cry baby.
    Basically this.

And my point still stands. LeBron us all time great levels of durable. Comparing anyone to him in terms of durability will leave you dissatisfied unless that person is John Stockton, or Karl Malone.

Basically this.

And my point still stands. LeBron us all time great levels of durable. Comparing anyone to him in terms of durability will leave you dissatisfied unless that person is John Stockton, or Karl Malone.
    I understand that but i wasn't really comparing the twos durability, i just used him as an example to point out that AD's toughness is poor. And tbh i don't even think his has durability issues and his never sustained any real crucial injuries accross his career, i think he just overreacts to little bumps and bruises that most players play through.

Also, Allen iverson would of been one of the scrawniest players of our era. Do you know how many injuries that guy played through? That is what i call sheer toughness something davis doesn't have

I wonder if the scouting report said anything about this Dirk guy

I don’t understand our defensive philosophy sometimes. We give up too many open shots. Is it scheme or is it effort?

I understand that but i wasn't really comparing the twos durability, i just used him as an example to point out that AD's toughness is poor. And tbh i don't even think his has durability issues and his never sustained any real crucial injuries accross his career, i think he just overreacts to little bumps and bruises that most players play through.

Also, Allen iverson would of been one of the scrawniest players of our era. Do you know how many injuries that guy played through? That is what i call sheer toughness something davis doesn't have
    You weren't comparing them. You were just using LeBron as an example to show ADs toughness is poor. In comparison to LeBrons. That's inherently a comparison. That's what a comparison is.

Either way, AD is back on the court, playing, so you can stop trolling about it

Thread Information