Pelicans Report

Thread: Pelicans Pro Shop Advice

Pelicans Pro Shop Advice

Hi,

Just hoping for some help/advice. I am getting married in New Orleans next month and me and my fiancé want to get a personalised pelicans jersey as a reminder of the day. We know we can get one online and sent but as we are from the UK we thought it would be nice if we got one from New Orleans. I was wanting to know if there was a pro shop either in New Orleans or at the stadium. and if the shop does personalised jerseys or if we are stuck to ordering online.

Thanks in advance

Not sure if the shop at the arena does custom jerseys. Worst case scenario, you can order them online early and you’ll have them when you come to town. Congrats on the engagement!
    RIP FlyGirl

The Game Thread Starter j_bones's Avatar
    I went to NOLA last year and visited the Pelicans store, unfortunately they don't do customized jerseys unless things have changed since I've gone.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by j_bones View Post
    I went to NOLA last year and visited the Pelicans store, unfortunately they don't do customized jerseys unless things have changed since I've gone.
    NBA.Store.com - pick any name & number you like

Order it from nba.com, put the stadium as the address and when you rock up you can be all "hey I believe you have a package for me?".

dont wanna make a new thread, but anybody buy tickets at the door for Pels games? I want to go to the game tomorrow but im getting sick and tired of service fees from ticket sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelifan View Post
    dont wanna make a new thread, but anybody buy tickets at the door for Pels games? I want to go to the game tomorrow but im getting sick and tired of service fees from ticket sites.
    Those fees KILL me. I wouldn’t be surprised if tomorrow sold out. Kids wanna see Kyrie.

In the beginning of the season they actually had the machine in their pro shop to do custom jerseys. Give them a call to see if they still have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rel11 View Post
    Not sure if the shop at the arena does custom jerseys. Worst case scenario, you can order them online early and you’ll have them when you come to town. Congrats on the engagement!
    I would check as at some point I know they were doing custom jerseys.

Thread Information