Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Pels Vs Hornets

Quote Originally Posted by JunkHead View Post
    I was watching the Hornets broadcast on a stream. No other choice. And this was one of those "Player of the Game Before the Game is Over" type deals.
    Fair enough, I hate when I have to settle for some other teams stream
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    I am assuming that they are calling Dwight the Player of the Game for the Hornets and not the Pels. We do the same thing.
    Yeah that's fair, I just didn't register.

AD with 15 blocks in the last two games is pretty insane

Well we won....

Haven't watched the game yet but looking at he stat line seems like we played one hell of a game!! Every single player looked like they balled out not named Miller who only had 1 shot. Only thing that sucks is we can't seem to get a break with other teams in the hunt losing. Every night I go look at the scores and every team we need to lose somehow pulls off a win.

Saint Pelican of Mile High Contributor DefensiveMind's Avatar
    Technically, this game was the start of our make or break stretch... next up SA. Let’s get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man, the Jazz are beating the hell out of Detroit.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Let's get back to our winning ways and keep up the western conference dogfight!
    Big win. I still don't know if playing Diallo would have hurt or helped, because Emeka had a great game. Jrue was clutch as usual. Etwaun definitely stepping it up with some great defensive plays and goodn o. Rondoooooo with a boatload of assists. I trust mirotic will get comfortable soon. He's playing great defense none the less. Ad is apparently throwing block parties on a nightly basis now. The pels are still fantastic and fun to watch.

Spotted a guy in the crowd tonight wearing a Hornets Okafor jersey. Hahah. Much needed win tonight.
    RIP FlyGirl

Finally a win. AD is something special, great game from him.

Just got back from he game.

Good to see the team get the win. I will say the crowd was notably mellow tonight and I was definitely disappointed in the size and energy of it. It seems like that two game losing streak really hit the enthusiasm. It honestly looked worse than the games we went to earlier in the season.

Glad we got the win, I actually thought we played pretty well all around but the free throws the Hornets got just kept them in the game. It would of been a blowout if it weren't for that. We basically dominated in every other category from FGA, FGM, efficiency, TO's, Rebounds, everything but FT's.

It was really kind of a joke but strange in that by all accounts it was night I was sure Gentry was going to get a tech for how much BS the Hornets were getting away with but he seemed rather somber. For how much Howard was getting away with off the ball toward Emeka and jawing without getting a T it seemed like the team kept its composure. For good or worse.

Thread Information