Pelicans Report

Thread: God I hope we can get our Mojo back

God I hope we can get our Mojo back

I hate the rockets and celtics..It would definitely make up for last weekend if we can get this thing back on track. I saw Solomon Hill on the pelicans ig story today and he was moving around and dancing with pierre the pelican and he looked good.I have a feeling he may be back by the weekend.

I wouldnt say we lost our mojo just because we lost 2 games, one without AD.
    If we lose against charlotte, then yes a freak out would be justified

We'll be ok. The two losses absolutely suck, but the world hasn't ended yet. We'll see if we pick it up and start panicking if two losses become four or five
    Basketball.

Obviously Gentry should be fired and we should trade the entire team away for Chris Bosch...

and a bag of popcorn.

I have a feeling we will win both home games this weekend. I think we came home and read the papers..we gotta go back to not giving a f#$# and just play ball. the other team scores and we just speed back and make em pay and if they beat us, they are gonna work for it. smart passes and pushing the ball . Jrue must go back to beig fearless and thats what boogie has that i love about him. he has alot of heart which we need long term. I think him being on the bench or around the team in the playoffs if we make it there would help tremendously.

Quote Originally Posted by P_B_&_G View Post
    Obviously Gentry should be fired and we should trade the entire team away for Chris Bosch...

and a bag of popcorn.

Please don't bring up chris bosh. He has some people here who are loyalist for someone who doesn't know they exist.
    I'm a grinder

Thread Information