Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Pels vs Wizards Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    I know they wanted to pack the stadium but that type of loss, even when expected, does more harm than anything for trying to get the casual fans to go back to another game. Couldn't have picked a worse time for AD to get injured.

I'm not upset with the game because I fully expected this to happen. It's why I didn't understand people saying they weren't scared of the Wizards with how depleted we are inside.

But this is still a big setback for an Organization who needs to win over a city obsessed with football.
    For real. All the writers/bloggers tweeting out, "Ya'll gotta come out and get behind this team!" Fans show up in a sellout crowd, team doesn't show up/ is over-matched.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheem654 View Post
    For real. All the writers/bloggers tweeting out, "Ya'll gotta come out and get behind this team!" Fans show up in a sellout crowd, team doesn't show up/ is over-matched.
    Meh... playoff turn out should build some traction. I know a lot of casual where upset when AD was "this close" to playing and same ol' Pelicans being an awful team. They'll get over. Pelicans are only hurting themself with their bleh home record. Can't get a city to be invested when the team always seem to fold at home when the city put the spotlight on them.

This Jazz game will be a challenge. Gobert is always a tough matchup for AD, let's hope AD is feeling good and locked in focused, along with Jrue, Niko and the rest of the team showing up. We believe, PelPel

Thread Information