Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18

Thread: Pels vs Boats

Win against Sacramento would give us our longest winstreak since 2010-11
    Basketball.

I love shaq's LSU cake

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post

Cousins is the best AD motivator

We really looked like a top 5 team in the NBA in that first half. Bench was good, not great. Ian, Miler, Mirtoc just need to be more efficient. Okafor did his part.

I wonder if we were playing like this before the break if we could have landed Marco B.

AD proving me wrong, showing the killer instinct I wasn't sure he had.

Blow it up. Trade AD this summer while his value is sky high. Fire Dell Demps.

If this is what you believe then say it now. Don't wait until it's convenient. I would be truly impressed. Who has the nads to stick to their guns NOW?

Quote Originally Posted by luckyman View Post
    Blow it up. Trade AD this summer while his value is sky high. Fire Dell Demps.

If this is what you believe then say it now. Don't wait until it's convenient. I would be truly impressed. Who has the nads to stick to their guns NOW?
    hahahaha....

i would never. Go pels!

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!!
    AD took over the last 2 minutes of the game. In the last minute to take the lead, he put his back to the basket and decisively executed the dream shake fadeaway. Been wanting to see him master that ever since he came into the league. He's in his prime now. Boogie going down was a setback for the team, but it might have been the final part of AD becoming the man. Also, looks like Gentry isn't going anywhere, the team is too hot now.

Quote Originally Posted by hornetsrebirth View Post
    AD took over the last 2 minutes of the game. In the last minute to take the lead, he put his back to the basket and decisively executed the dream shake fadeaway. Been wanting to see him master that ever since he came into the league. He's in his prime now. Boogie going down was a setback for the team, but it might have been the final part of AD becoming the man. Also, looks like Gentry isn't going anywhere, the team is too hot now.
    The shame of it is it took Boogie going down for it to happen. This current team with Boogie is a very competitive 3 seed that would be a tough out for anyone in the playoffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With Cousins this team this year is probably a 2nd round exit that takes Houston/Golden State to 6 games.

Thread Information