Pelicans Report

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Pelicans vs Mavericks game thread.

I couldn't watch this game but it seemed like a good win for us.

4th seed yooooooooooooo.

If we win against the Clippers I will be hyped!

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    The more Diallo plays well, the less Davis plays. This is good for minutes purposes. I loved what Cheick brought to the table today.

Good to see Niko getting his stroke back. Dude was lights out.

Have I mentioned that Jrue is earning his contract day in and day out?

Ian Clark is turning out to be a lights out mid range shooter. More mid range please.

I like Walter Lemon. You can tell he has good moves, and good instincts. He just needs to focus on finishing his chances.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    Clippers are going to be without Beverly and Gallinari? We should beat them. No excuses. Jrue will bully Rivers. Brooklyn is about to beat the clippers right now. That will be good for us. We need to get more separation now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This team is playing team first basketball and when it gets to crunch time. Our stars Ad and Jrue take over. We have good shooters in Niko,Miller,Clark and slasher/scorer in Etwaan. Our rim protectors are AD,okafor and diallo. I like the identity we have right now. we can go far with this identity

Quote Originally Posted by pelicanchamp View Post
    Clippers are going to be without Beverly and Gallinari? We should beat them. No excuses. Jrue will bully Rivers. Brooklyn is about to beat the clippers right now. That will be good for us. We need to get more separation now!

lol

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    lol
    Damnit! Brooklyn blew it. Oh well. We are going to take care of them Tuesday.

We need to talk more about that Diallo dunk. It should be a top 10 play tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    We need to talk more about that Diallo dunk. It should be a top 10 play tonight.
    Yeah for a game that was obviously over I got REAL hyped. It just felt so nasty.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    VIDEO?

I would keep Diallo as long as humanly possible. He is cheap, and his next contract won’t be anywhere as close as Niko’s, so you can afford to keep both, and given our bigs injury history keeping him here would prove smart and savvy. He will start a handful of games each season, and be called on to give Boogie a rest when he is coming back from his injury.

It just makes sense to keep both he and Niko.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    God damn just seeing that again makes me appreciate it even more. Cheick's got some skills man.

Thanks

Amazing.

Karl Malone would be proud.

Diallo is proving himself.

Quote Originally Posted by UNO Gracias View Post
    I would keep Diallo as long as humanly possible. He is cheap, and his next contract won’t be anywhere as close as Niko’s, so you can afford to keep both, and given our bigs injury history keeping him here would prove smart and savvy. He will start a handful of games each season, and be called on to give Boogie a rest when he is coming back from his injury.

It just makes sense to keep both he and Niko.
    I'm still sticking with Diallo will be our SF of the future.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonPelicans View Post
    Nothing makes me happier than seeing Diallo play like that... He's fun to watch and plays with a ton of energy... He's starting to figure out his defense.

BTW... where was Okafor yesterday? Giving him rest because we had an advantage on the boards or what? Happy to see Diallo get those minutes, just want to be sure Meka is still rock solid.

Quote Originally Posted by thisisowen View Post
    Nothing makes me happier than seeing Diallo play like that... He's fun to watch and plays with a ton of energy... He's starting to figure out his defense.

BTW... where was Okafor yesterday? Giving him rest because we had an advantage on the boards or what? Happy to see Diallo get those minutes, just want to be sure Meka is still rock solid.
    I thought he tweaked an ankle or something.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonPelicans View Post
    Would love this, but he really needs to work on his outside shot before being a SF. He has the potential for sure.

Thread Information