Pelicans Report

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Pelicans vs Spurs game thread

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    How some of you don't see how bad Rondo is for this team blows my mind! No he is not responsible for everything but a huge part and that's an understatement. Even when he's not on the court he hurts this team because they are having to play catchup do to how trash he is. I don't hate Rondo at all and actually think he has a role on this team. It's just not in the starting lineup and should only be when surrounded by certain players. Rondo should rarely ever be on the floor at the same time as AD and Jrue.

It's worse when he p,ads with diallo, 2 guys on the floor who can't score.

gay is bleeding. don't let him play the rest of the game

where's the concussion protocol

No it's all the refs fault lol.. how many posts this game have you blamed the refs for?

If you can read and comprehend I never said it was all Rondo's fault. I said certain lineups he is great with and many hear that know basketball completely agree with that. He should no be in the starting lineup taking the ball out of Jrues hands and turning AD into a jump shooter outside of his 1-2 nice alley oops a game that gets true casual fan thinking he's the next Steve Nash. Rondo is a big problem and I have tons and tons to back it up while you have ???
    Oh wow lol little sensitive there huh buddy? It's okay I'm sure there's just as many as your little I hate rondo rants but good luck that and your feelings

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Move the ball for easy shots

wow darius

TIE GAME! Lets STEAL THIS ONE!

our defense isn't good enough. that simple.

Miller :O

Miller highlight

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    Oh wow lol little sensitive there huh buddy? It's okay I'm sure there's just as many as your little I hate rondo rants but good luck that and your feelings

LoL so sensitive!! Never said I hate Rondo who I have been a career fan of.. so you have nothing to present on why he makes us better? I have stats and anything you want to show you why he hurts this team.

moore is horrid

Jrue needs to take over

Samrt team gone now. This team is dumb as bricks. AD on the block is not even in their thoughts...IQs of 10.

Is Okafor injured?

I can't remember the last time AD took a shot.
    Basketball.

Make or miss league brehs

AD finally took a shot, got fouled twice by two separate guys. No call.

LoL so sensitive!! Never said I hate Rondo who I have been a career fan of.. so you have nothing to present on why he makes us better? I have stats and anything you want to show you why he hurts this team.
    Oh im sure you do angry little fella lol

can't remember the last time AD scored

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Where's Mirotic

Is Okafor injured????

Quote Originally Posted by kidjock24 View Post
    Rondo has lost a step but he has an excellent Bball IQ. He gets the team in the right spots and provides veteran leadership. He does little things that contribute. His only detriment is on the defensive end. and he REBOUNDS well.
    I completely agree with all of this. He just does not need to be taking the ball out of Jrues hands for long stretches while making scoring for AD much harder since defenders don't have to respect him and will double AD praying Rondo shoots. All of those you said are reason he fits better with the bench. He needs to play with spot up shooters who can't create their own shot. Surrounding him with Clark/Miller/Mirotic/Diallo fits his skill set and theirs perfectly. Similiar to how it was in Boston they just happened to be able to create their own shot as well but that was also a much different Rondo. He's an asset to this team with a role just not how Gentry uses him.

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    Is Okafor injured????
    Nope apparently gentry os playing match ups

Quote Originally Posted by bahmamamba View Post
    Oh im sure you do angry little fella lol

LoL k.. go cry some more about the refs troll.. or go report me some more.. but when you gain some actual basketball knowledge maybe you can present me with some evidence on Rondo's positive impact.

Let Ad win or loose the game of skip will call him out.

Thread Information