Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Pelicans vs Spurs game thread

bench moore please. he's really bad at this sport

We are just being shoved around under the basket and the refs are swallowing their whistles.
    Basketball.

One page in and already the usual over-reaction.

Aldridge is not owning Okafor. Emeka has had perfect D on him on every shot, Aldridge is just sinking tough ones. He won't make those all game, all you can do is defend him close and make him work for it.

Mirotic playing great D.

We would be up by 10 if half of the shots that have rimmed out drop. Just bad luck so far in terms of the percentages. Pels have been in control so far, just need the numbers to turn around.

LOL and every single spurs shot bounces in and out of the rim 3 times before dropping in.

man, our defense is dreadful

We're gonna be fine, it's just frustrating.

i can't tell if lemon or diallo is more out of control. both should not be near a basketball court

Lemon has taken like five shots and been blocked four times in his NBA career. Get him off the floor for Christ's sake

Plus his D is awful. He leaves his feet with the slightest nod.

nice stretch for diallo there

I'm not even joking, I think that's honestly Lauvergnes first block this season... Christ.

Why is Miller so reluctant to drive when he has a lane/defender out of position? Really limiting his and our ceiling

How we looking?

lemon jr is actual trash

Man they are really calling some ricky tacky stuff against us

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

alvin, we have a guy named anthony davis on our roster. if you don't play him, we will lose. i promise

gentry left AD out too long, spurs got all the momentum, and then it was just too late

Why on the hell is every thing so damn shirt geezus and please with this they don't foul bs they mean the refs just don't call anything

Quote Originally Posted by kidjock24 View Post
    How we looking?
    Bad. No one is playing defense right, Lemon's been blocked again, AD didn't see the floor for like 7 minutes straight despite the deficit, and Lauvergne is having his best game of the year. Refs suck as per

pels defense is comical

that pass by moore was easily the worst pass i've personally ever seen at any level of basketball

BENCH THE GUY

Moore always Moore doing something stupid god

Guys. AD is not 8 feet tall. Stop throwing the ball to him as if he was Robert Wadlow

jrue's "defense" on patty mills is...not great

Thread Information