Pelicans Report

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14

Thread: Pelicans vs Spurs game thread

I expect us to finish the season somewhere around 45-48 wins. I would not be shocked if we ended up going .500 or even slightly less to finish the season. We've had an amazing run but we have a killer finish to our schedule including that absolutely insane 3 in 4 nights, 7 in 10 stretch.

I only count 7 games I'm comfortable with the rest of the way. I fully expect us to lose one of those. Then the rest of the games are playoff teams or teams fighting for a spot.

If we win 5 of those 7 "easy" games and win 6 of the remaining 14 that gets us to 46 wins. I just hope the Clippers or Jazz call their season before the end.

I kind of think it can help that OKC, wolves, blazers, nuggets & jazz are all in the same division. They can neutralize themselves which could benefit us.

If solo comes in on fire we get 50

Quote Originally Posted by wnelson View Post
    If solo comes in on fire we get 50
    I wouldn't expect Solo to even get full minutes until basically the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    I wouldn't expect Solo to even get full minutes until basically the playoffs.
    Same. But 10 mistake free min a game would be huge rotationally

Saw Pawel said Walter Lemon Jr.'s 10 day contract expires tomorrow. Ya'll expect him to be give a second 10-day? If not, who are some options that could be in play to sign?

Quote Originally Posted by wnelson View Post
    Same. But 10 mistake free min a game would be huge rotationally
    I wouldnt expect mistake free basketball from Solo for awhile either. It's gonna take awhile for him to get back in game shape and gain confidence while regaining his edge.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rheem654 View Post
    Saw Pawel said Walter Lemon Jr.'s 10 day contract expires tomorrow. Ya'll expect him to be give a second 10-day? If not, who are some options that could be in play to sign?
    Shabazz Muhammad !

Quote Originally Posted by Tinman View Post
    Shabazz Muhammad !
    Thank goodness he signed elsewhere, but indirectly he may lead to Pels signing a good fit. Bucks releasing Sean Kilpatrick to sign Shabazz M. K-Pat would be a great fit, and he has connections here with Pels' summer league team. And perfect timing. I expect this happen.

Imma put 51 down as my win projection.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

I would love to see the Pelicans break 50 wins. I think that number means a lot and would give us a nice number to build on next season. Would let Boogie know he is joining a 50 win team without him putting him in a great situation.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MSU-Sousaphone View Post
    Imma put 51 down as my win projection.
    That is a bold prediction given the fact that this team is playing like 6 games in 10 days or something like that. They'll pretty much have to win at least 75% of the remaining games. Would be crazy if they pull that off, but I'll reserve my hopes for a later time.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    I think the PELS are still improving as a team. Rondo is the brain. Jrue and AD are in beast mode. I see us beating 70% of the teams left in our schedule. We can beat the rockets imo. We can do it if Jrue and AD explode and everyone plays defense. One thing for sure. Our defense is improving and by April we will be very adjusted and ready to be a force in the playoffs. AD is the key. Play at the highest level AD. You need to be our Lebron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information