WE WIN!!

Let's GO!!! 5 in a row

Great win
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

This game man.

Lol wow! This is getting nuts lol

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    The Bucks don't appreciate you, Middelton. Come to New Orleans.

Quote Originally Posted by Alg_Hornet View Post
    Great win
    I wouldn't say great win, but I'm glad we got it!

PELS WIN

PELS WIN

PELS WIN

Another win. AD had a great statline, Jrue overshadowed him a little by going insane in the 3rd. Giannis overrated.
    Basketball.

Wow.... I mean... I’m happy for the win but we really made hard work of that.

Superb effort... good victory but need to be more clinical when we grind out a position to win... not let teams back in!
    '' We are here!!''

AD tipping the ball on the awful inbounds pass took 1.5 off the clock. that ended up being the difference in the game

I feel like this win streak has gotten progressively more insane. I need an easy blow out win.

Anthony Davis, last 5 games:

44/17/2/6/3, W
    38/10/1/1/2, W
    42/15/3/3/2, W
    45/17/2/5/5, W
    27/13/1/2/2, W

I soured on Gentry but he has this team playing well .

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    IMPRESSED!!! Our team is closing out games. It’s nerve racking but we’re winning. If we win tomorrow it’s a 6game winning streak!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    I wouldn't say great win, but I'm glad we got it!
    Coming back from 17 and taking punch after punch shows that the team is getting tougher . Earlier this year and last year this game would have been a loss

I'm so ready for a competent wing defender. If we make it to the playoffs and Solo can actually put in a reasonable amount of minutes that will change a lot.

I want to see more Holiday/Moore/Miller/Mirotic/Davis together. The spacing there is unreal, and I feel like AD would feast. Good win though, since my Bulls are tanking and I love Niko and AD, I'm following you guys closely the rest of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Alg_Hornet View Post
    I soured on Gentry but he has this team playing well .
    I agree, I don't always agree with the lineups he puts out there, especially at critical times, but the team is playing passionate basketball within the system Gentry has created and the defense has slowly improved.

On another note, it's crazy that the Pels are essentially tied for the 3rd seed. It's crazy the third seed is basically now up for grabs.

Quote Originally Posted by gobulls View Post
    I want to see more Holiday/Moore/Miller/Mirotic/Davis together. The spacing there is unreal, and I feel like AD would feast. Good win though, since my Bulls are tanking and I love Niko and AD, I'm following you guys closely the rest of the way.
    Surely you want us to lose coz you have our pick?

Basketball Guru
    im glad that we are winning these OT games....this team is not falling apart in close games like they did early in the season.....hope the backups can end the suns game early monday and we get no injuries...

Just as I figured when we switched sides at half we would come back. Great team win. Jrue was big time again.

I don't even have words to express how insane of a finish this game was. Niko was 2 inches away from finishing the game on a .7 second shot 3 pointer in the 4th, Jason Terry is .7 seconds too late in shooting the game winning 3 in overtime.

The Bucks are a terrible match up for us because they have so much length on their entire team. Maybe if we were healthy we could match up better but being down so many players makes it a nearly impossible game and we still found a way to win.

This is huge props to the coaching staff and the players for adjusting at halftime and grinding out a win.

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Surely you want us to lose coz you have our pick?
    I think it's a given that you'll make the playoffs, to be honest. If you were a lottery team, I'd care more about that

edit- to me, a pick from 15-21 or so is basically the same
    Last edited by gobulls; 02-25-2018 at 04:59 PM.

Thread Information