Pelicans Report

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: Pelicans vs Heat Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    Wouldn't he only be able to get this if he signs with us? What is the max he could get from another team? If I'm correct I think we are just able to add that extra year. That's gonna be hard for AD to turn down that kind of $ especially if we are playing well.
    He won't be able to have this kind of money with any other team. Players can only ink this kind of deal with the team which drafted them. That's why Demarcus was eligible with Sacramento and not the pels.That's why his agent made threats about not resigning with his new team if traded.

The extra year difference comes only in play for players not eligible for the supermax and looking for max money.

AD asking out could cost him major money if he's eligible.

From 48FGM only three were made by a player not named AD. Moore. Jrue. Clark. Niko. Amazing.

No points from Diallo and Miller (and Lemon ). Four from Rondo. Two from Oka.

Props for AD&Jrue&Clark.

Since everyone has already hit on the praise for all the primary suspects, I’m gonna throw some Okafor’s way.

The guy has exceeded expectations, the Pels need to sign him to a cheap two year deal tomorrow. And frankly Gentry said it best:

Last edited by N.O.Bronco; 02-24-2018 at 03:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by N.O.Bronco View Post
    Since everyone has already hit on the praise for all the primary suspects, I’m gonna throw some Okafor’s way.

The guy has exceeded expectations, the Pels need to sign him to a cheap two year deal tomorrow. And frankly Gentry said it best:

Yeah expectation to actual, okafor has absolutely blown it out the park. All the little things right, effort and hustle, unlucky not to get a few more tip ins tonight (there was one poor ad shot that he was definitely unlucky not to save/tip in). And his effort on the offensive glass even when not successful, slows down the opponents and gives the guys just that extra moment then he's always sprinting back himself.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thread Information