Pelicans Report

Thread: Walter Lemon Jr. on 10 Day Contract

Stuff Walter Lemon Jr. on 10 Day Contract

Will he get any playing time you think? Is this guy pretty decent?

Quote Originally Posted by B-Baby View Post
    Will he get any playing time you think? Is this guy pretty decent?
    Will he get playing time? Probably not.
    Is he decent? In the G League, yeah he's a 22ppg guy who plays pretty reasonable defense. Hes an aggressive driver and can finish creatively at the rim, but he can't shoot the three at all. Has a 47.5" one step vertical apparently, which is crazy. Probably won't see the court.
    Basketball.

A Soulful Sports Fan Contributor Eman5805's Avatar
    He's a remarkable athlete. He's not a great 3pt shooter, but he's a guy who can getinto the lane and finish like we haven't had since Tyreke. But unlike the 6'6" 220lb freight train with elite quickness and length (anyone else miss Tyreke? Just me? Okay.), Lemon is smallish. He'll have to rely in leverage and shifting gears. And I don't know if the stretch run for a playoff push is the time to give a fresh guy like him run.

I hope he's just a newfound badass. But we'll see.

Well he is ours so let's hope he releases the inner beast

Basketball Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Eman5805 View Post
    He's a remarkable athlete. He's not a great 3pt shooter, but he's a guy who can getinto the lane and finish like we haven't had since Tyreke. But unlike the 6'6" 220lb freight train with elite quickness and length (anyone else miss Tyreke? Just me? Okay.), Lemon is smallish. He'll have to rely in leverage and shifting gears. And I don't know if the stretch run for a playoff push is the time to give a fresh guy like him run.

I hope he's just a newfound badass. But we'll see.

i didnt know we signed a player to a 10 day then you go and tease me with the reke (mister get to the rim at will) comment...yes, i also miss reke....i hope we can get a big lead on a team in the 4th so maybe we can see how dude drive to the rim....

Thread Information