Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Da 8f Seed in Da West, who you got?

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    I still don't think we'll make it
    You are wrong.
    Dont be Down Under any circumstances...

Nuggets lose!

Quote Originally Posted by jprdbulldog20 View Post
    Nuggets lose!
    Now we're 6th seed.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Now we're 6th seed.

Damn, we have a legit shot at the 4th seed.

not sure whether to root for clips or nuggets

hopefully kings somehow pull off the upset

It's sort of crazy just how much better the Warriors and Rockets are compared to the rest of the Western Conference, let alone the entire league.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

blazers win and move ahead of us. pels into 6th

Cippers gonna lose tonight then got Houston tomorrow. We could potentially be 3.5 games ahead of them by the end of tomorrow but most likely 3 games.

3 games up on the Jazz also

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Cippers gonna lose tonight then got Houston tomorrow. We could potentially be 3.5 games ahead of them by the end of tomorrow but most likely 3 games.

3 games up on the Jazz also
    Not so fast...

I don't even know who to root for here

I was thinking Nuggets, but idk

I'm going for clippers because nuggets have the tie breaker on us.

Wilson Chandler has a lot of tattoos, and not a lot of sense.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Our playoff odds on 538 went from 68% to 66% after that game. So not a big deal either way I guess

Baron Davis just said on TNT that New Orleans will fall off playoff picture and won't sustain this. i hope we prove him wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Bert123 View Post
    Not so fast...
    LOL went early didn't I

Actually probably good for us if we're aiming for 6th or higher which we should

Gasol is doubtful for Wednesday's contest against the Pelicans as the result of a left knee bone bruise.

This is the first news of Gasol dealing with an injury, so it may have occurred during Sunday's game against the Cavaliers. More information on his availability should arrive following the team's Wednesday morning shootaround, though it's unlikely he'll be able to play through the ailment. Assuming he misses the contest, Joffrey Lauvergne and Davis Bertans are two strong candidates to see an uptick in workload.
    https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/ba...h-knee-bruise/

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar
    Baron Davis just said on TNT that New Orleans will fall off playoff picture and won't sustain this. i hope we prove him wrong
    Baron don’t know crap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! pelicanchamp's Avatar

Da 8f Seed in Da West, who you got?

SPURS gonna get crushed. Niko will get hot and shoot and make 3s. Jrue will do his thing. AD will score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw that last night as well. He is an interesting guy. He is an LA homer (he says he is a Laker fan but wants to see the Clippers do well also), and he couldn't back up why he thought that the Pels couldn't sustain their success. To be fair we do have to prove ourselves, but on the other hand the Clippers don't have the talent that we do. The one guy who has it right was Amare Staudimire saying that the Jazz was going to creep up on some people.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! kinglio21093's Avatar
    Cmon Baron smh

Baron is just a West coast junkie. He roots for all West coast teams and guards. He probably wants Clippers to make it, so hoping we drop out.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonPelicans View Post
    Baron is just a West coast junkie. He roots for all West coast teams and guards. He probably wants Clippers to make it, so hoping we drop out.
    Actually, that is what Amare, Webber, and Isiah Thomas all called him out on. He was getting worked up about defending the west coast teams as well.

If we get to 50 wins sans boogie is gentry coach of the year?

Thread Information