Pelicans Report

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast

Thread: PELS VS NETS 2-10-18

I told everyone Moore was just a product of Davis and Cousins. He's gone back to being trash

They have made as many 3s as we have attempted.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

I'm surprised at how many bricks Mirotic actually shoots. Good shooters shouldn't brick it the way Mirotic does

When he misses he misses BAD

I've never seen a team in history give up so many points because they just decide to quit on the play

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    I told everyone Moore was just a product of Davis and Cousins. He's gone back to being trash
    If you ask some people around here he is untouchable. I like Moore a lot but he is nothing but a good bench guard. He is definitely not trash

U let the Brooklyn Nets come back down 30 in one half smh this team is soft. Fire gentry hes a bum.

I’m with you on Moore. Rotational guy...nothing else.
    "Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it."
    - el-Hajj Malik el-Shabazz

Quote Originally Posted by PelicanNation View Post
    U let the Brooklyn Nets come back down 30 in one half smh this team is soft. Fire gentry hes a bum.
    Big facts.

Don't protect the ball. Good work

Need to get Rondo off the damn floor. This dude kills any spacing this lineup has. He's had a great game but man he makes it so hard for guys to score unless there is a breakdown.

All-Star
    I secretly hope we lose that one so we can fire Gentry after that for gross misconduct

This is basketball for ya!! No team is every out of it.. just as fast as you put it on them they can as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Delko View Post
    I secretly hope we lose that one so we can fire Gentry after that for gross misconduct
    Gross misconduct I like it

I thought the refs couldn't get worse last season but wow. They've turned up the appalling stuff this year.
    Basketball.

This is my fault by the way, I tuned in at like 92-64

It must feel really nice to hit your free throws.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

It's the defense, dummies, but they never do seem to learn.

Dinwiddie gets endless amounts of late game calls. I think I saw some statistic where he's had like 4 gamewinner and ones or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    Dinwiddie gets endless amounts of late game calls. I think I saw some statistic where he's had like 4 gamewinner and ones or something.
    shhhhhhhhh

How have we only scored 10 points in the 4th? Why does this team not have plays to just get an easy basket? Why do they make basketball look so hard?

Quote Originally Posted by PelicanNation View Post
    How did Gentry let them back after 30 down and does Gentry get credit for getting his team up by 30?

AD needs to alpha it down the stretch. I fear he may given up on this ball club already

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    How did Gentry let them back after 30 down and does Gentry get credit for getting his team up by 30?
    No credit allowed for Gentry

Thread Information