Pelicans Report

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Thread: PELS VS NETS 2-10-18

Cunningham playing with some passion I see lol he MAD

Rondo with the godawful pass leads to points off a turnover.
    Basketball.

Problem last night is we had an off game started terribly slow and couldn't hit a shot anywhere consistently! we need to have everyone on the team shoot 1000 free throws a day until we can hit 80% as a team! last night was terrible! Tonight is much better and we are hitting shots!

Miritic plays good D

For everyone complaint about AD last night.. I see absolutely no difference in his demeanor. This is how the guy carries himself wether he is scoring 10 points or 40. You could say the same thing for Tim Duncan every single night and question if he was playing with passion. AD doesn't act like Westbrook and he never will.

Everyone dogs rondo, but he's one of the best passers I have ever seen! We knew going into it we weren't gonna get much out of him offensively! He's an assist machine!

Liggins has been terrible today!

Really "intelligent" decision there by Clark.

"I'm not going to allow my putative owner to answer that question, this is an NBA related press conference. Paul Tagliabue and Roger Goodell have collectively sung their praises of Tom and if uh ESPN has a problem with that tell Mr. Skipper to call me at my office."

Quote Originally Posted by PelicanNation View Post
    Cunningham playing with some passion I see lol he MAD
    I never saw him want a rebound that bad in Nawlins ever

Turncoat

Tonight they look like meat-eating hound dogs. They are the superior team, and believe that tonight.

I am curious about others opinion on Ian Clark. I see him as a detriment on defense and not a great passer on offense.

All-Star
    This team has a no composure whatsoever. As soon as the opponents catch a bit of fire, they can’t play at all any offense. They have been brilliant to go inside all game but during that end of quarter they stood still, settled for jump shots and even worst, out of the timeout the two possessions were iso for AD who took jab step jumpers without dribbling...

careful -- you can't lose this one. How would the team ever have confidence it was going to win a game again?

How about we run an offensive set maybe

clark becoming the new jameer with the missed layups haha

Bend your legs Jrue OMG

Jrue NEVER gets any calls! I'm surprised his jersey is t ripped by now with all the holding

Quote Originally Posted by KPop1 View Post
    Tonight they look like meat-eating hound dogs. They are the superior team, and believe that tonight.

I am curious about others opinion on Ian Clark. I see him as a detriment on defense and not a great passer on offense.
    He's a solid bench guard who can score in bunches. More of a combo guard who can create for others at times. Has a very good 3 point shot along with a nice runner. Doesn't bring much defensively but he's the best we have at the moment. Ideally he is an end of the bench guard who rarely gets minutes. I like the guy though and he has a much needed skill set for this team.

WHAT. THE. ****

Come on refs.

Effing FREE THROWS!!! They are Free!! MAKE THEM!

Cunningham is running a +17 right now. no other Net is above +7. Dante's revenge?

Good test for the Pelicans right now to see if they can close it out strong and how they respond when it gets close. They always say it's much harder to hold a lead then it is to take a lead.

These refs suck ******!! So many missed calls! And ghost calls on nico

Jrue and AD are terrible in the clutch

Come on Pels let’s put this one away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All you can do is sit back and laugh

Thread Information