Pelicans Report

Thread: Larry Drew 2 Back on 10 Day

Larry Drew 2 Back on 10 Day

Lemon was let go after his 2nd 10 day and Larry Drew II is back.

https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/st...528222720?s=19

I liked him in his previous time here so why not give him another shot. Although, I'm not sure why we are focusing on a guard instead of adding another big for depth. I have to imagine that they are just all in on AD staying healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    Lemon was let go after his 2nd 10 day and Larry Drew II is back.

https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/st...528222720?s=19

I liked him in his previous time here so why not give him another shot. Although, I'm not sure why we are focusing on a guard instead of adding another big for depth. I have to imagine that they are just all in on AD staying healthy.
    Yeah, I think with 15 games to go they are banking on AD staying healthy. Honestly, even if we brought in another big and AD went down (shudder) if we still manage to limp into the playoffs it would likely be a quick exit.

Quote Originally Posted by P_B_&_G View Post
    Yeah, I think with 15 games to go they are banking on AD staying healthy. Honestly, even if we brought in another big and AD went down (shudder) if we still manage to limp into the playoffs it would likely be a quick exit.
    I'm not sure it matters how we get into the playoffs, we are probably going to be a quick exit. Maybe The Spurs limp in and we catch them 1st round.

I'm not sure it matters how we get into the playoffs, we are probably going to be a quick exit. Maybe The Spurs limp in and we catch them 1st round.
    How so?

If the Spurs limp into the playoffs you are suggesting they finish around 6,7 or 8.

This would mean we would finish 3rd?

I doubt it best I see is 5th.

cool short talk vid about early Pels playoff predictions:

I don't know, if we can manage to get in with a first round home series we might make some noise. Although the team has played better on the road all year. None of this happens should we lose AD though.

The 4 seed would be nice!

Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIE_PELICAN View Post
    How so?

If the Spurs limp into the playoffs you are suggesting they finish around 6,7 or 8.

This would mean we would finish 3rd?

I doubt it best I see is 5th.
    These teams are all so close that they could fall anywhere in the standings.

Doesn't matter. We will exit early this season but next is a different story. All 4 injured guys back and that's a start.

This season is fun.... I am looking forward to each and every game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheem654 View Post
    cool short talk vid about early Pels playoff predictions:
    Man there must be some serious glare on his laptop.

Thread Information