Pelicans Report

Thread: As of today, the entire front court rotation is AD, Mirotic, Diallo and Okafor

As of today, the entire front court rotation is AD, Mirotic, Diallo and Okafor

Was does this mean? Anyone else a teensy bit concerned?

Am I concerned? Yes.

AD and Mirotic are fine, we know what we have there and I think they can be trusted. Diallo has been good for a few games but who knows whether that will continue or if he'll go back to being bad. And Okafor looked okay last game but he's 35 and who knows what he'll be like over longer spans of gameplay.

If Diallo can keep it up and Okafor can handle playing 15-20 minutes, I think we're fine. If Diallo regresses to the mean and Okafor is shot completely, we're in a bad place.
    Basketball.

Where is Terrance jones when you need him? He was inconsistent, but showed he can put up big numbers when relied on!

Quote Originally Posted by Captaustin View Post
    Where is Terrance jones when you need him? He was inconsistent, but showed he can put up big numbers when relied on!
    I wonder why we didn’t sign him to that 10-day. Dell must’ve had something up his sleeve.
    RIP FlyGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Rel11 View Post
    I wonder why we didn’t sign him to that 10-day. Dell must’ve had something up his sleeve.
    Well where is it fam

And Hill who sound be returning soon. We will also bring someone else in.

Hill refuses to rebound most of the time doe

I guess when Solo is back maybe we can see some cases where Miller plays the 4 and Mirotic the 5 in small ball lineups?!?

Surely Hill would be the small ball 4 not Miller?

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Surely Hill would be the small ball 4 not Miller?
    I think Miller will get his minutes at the 3 and 4 off the bench. You don’t not play shooters.

I think the best way to see the Cunningham move is as a delayed trade of a sort, because that little extra cap room may have opened up the ability to scoop up one of the numerous extra bodies that figure to be hitting the waiver market in the next few weeks.

That said, obviously with a rotation like that, A.D., a man of glass, absolutely cannot go out for any time or the team is dead. Then again that could be said of any team who loses both their superstars at one time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bricklayer View Post
    I think the best way to see the Cunningham move is as a delayed trade of a sort, because that little extra cap room may have opened up the ability to scoop up one of the numerous extra bodies that figure to be hitting the waiver market in the next few weeks.

That said, obviously with a rotation like that, A.D., a man of glass, absolutely cannot go out for any time or the team is dead. Then again that could be said of any team who loses both their superstars at one time.
    It's Jrue's team now

Thread Information