Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Pels at Wolves. Welcome the Beard.

Quote Originally Posted by DaFranchise80 View Post
    Is it me or do the the rims seem pretty tight at the Target Center?
    Extremely.
    RIP FlyGirl

We can't hit a shot....

I wanted Mirotic in before the game ended. But sure enough, it's already over. And Nikola is still not in the game. What a dumb loss

Also we aren't playing defense at all lol.

We can't hit a shot, and the refs apparently aren't going to call anything the wolves do again.
    Basketball.

Minnesota and Towns OWN the Pels and AD. AD's worst nightmare is a 100% reality

Can someone just run a play from start to finish and then play a little defense?

Playing one of the biggest teams in the league and this idiot comes out with the smallest lineup we could field. Ready for him to fired since last year.

Cold as ice.

Maybe Gentry will finally make a damn change to his starting lineup.. so tired of seeing us sacrifice so much by playing Rondo just to see a few flashy passes a game.. he is such a bad fit and useless when he's not surrounded by a bunch of 3 point shooters. This is just inexcusable by Gentry not seeing this by now.

Had to have known this lineup was terrible after that 1st time out. What are we trying to prove? Play the new guys

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Mirotic locking up Towns. Refs bail him out. Nice

AD locking up Towns. Refs bail him out. Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by jprdbulldog20 View Post
    Minnesota and Towns OWN the Pels and AD. AD's worst nightmare is a 100% reality
    This is the 1st year. Before this one Towns and Minnesota hadn't won a single game against them.

I'll be interested to see how this match goes next year with us fully healthy.

AD can't make layups in 2018. This team is awful

There go the refs calling everything for the golden boy

You can tell Karl's life goal is to just OWN Davis. I didn't think he could do it after many meetings, but man. The dude owns him

Quote Originally Posted by Mythrol View Post
    This is the 1st year. Before this one Towns and Minnesota hadn't won a single game against them.

I'll be interested to see how this match goes next year with us fully healthy.
    Agreed, the argument that Towns "owns" AD is just completely untrue, even for this year. The team matchup has been in the Wolves favour this year, but there's no argument that Towns is better than AD.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mojo View Post
    Had to have known this lineup was terrible after that 1st time out. What are we trying to prove? Play the new guys

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
    I understand bringing Mirotic off the bench while subbing him in early and giving him some run with the 2nd unit.. what I don't understand is continuing to start games with one of the worst PGs in the NBA while playing a 6'4 SG at the SF position.

Towns is apparently the perfect basketball player: he doesn't foul, he just gets fouled. He doesn't miss, so if he missed it's cause he was fouled even if he wasn't. He doesn't play defense but if someone gets moves on him it must because them fouling. Ridiculous.

Nice of you to join us AD

Why was Jrue 20 feet off Wiggins??

Our 125 mil man can't play defense tonight or dribble without walking or score

AD preparing to have a monster game

I feel like we’ve gotten so many travel calls in the last month.

Thread Information