Pelicans Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Emeka Okafor to Pels

I hope he can show Diallo a few things.

Pistol Pete Would Be Proud!! Tinman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    My problem with Okafor was his inability to finish around the rim. Just felt like we were missing that quick twitch athlete at the center position that could take advantage of all the easy buckets CP3 created. With Davis on this team Okafor is a much better fit then being put next to someone like DWest. All we need from Okafor is to be a poor man Tristan Thompson. We don't need him to be a scorer outside of the easy put backs. OKC was a perfect example where it would have been nice to have Okafor on Adams for about 12-18 minutes instead of AD having to take the pounding all game. I have no doubt he is a huge upgrade from Asik but that's not saying much. Excited to see what he can do.
    Saying he is a huge upgrade from Asik (standing alone) doesn't say much, but add 10,000,000 & Nico- well then you got something!

Quote Originally Posted by KevinDavis1022 View Post
    I hope he can show Diallo a few things.
    I hope so too. I think he will as well given their shared African heritage.
    If you Jimmer it, they will come.

Man, talking about blasts from the past, and guys who couldn't finish around the rim, what is Hilton "hands of stone" Armstrong up to these days? Last I saw him he was playing for the Warriors, but that was right before they won it all.

Totally wasn’t expecting this. Yikes.
    RIP FlyGirl

Shabazz Muhammad wants to be traded or released, throw Minny Ajinca and a 2nd for him??? Or even Cunningham straight up??

He's on a small salary this year and next, so more cheap depth

Old Man Strength.
    Good positive energy.

But also, yo mama's fat.

Thread Information