Pelicans Report

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Pelicans VS Thunder - February 2nd

AD 14 points away from becoming all-time franchise leader in a third category.
    Basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by jprdbulldog20 View Post

sad but true
    LoL yea complete trash.. just 18 points and 5 rebounds in the 1st half.. just shows how good AD is even when he's "trash".. you make a ton of sense!!

AD has never had a game up there with the best performances of all time has he? No of course not lol.. let's just ignore all of his amazing game and count half of the first quarter and compare that to Hardens best game of his career which completely makes sense.. the same Harden that AD beat a few nights ago.. that Harden?
    Last edited by GuardianAngel25; 02-02-2018 at 09:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel25 View Post
    LoL yea complete trash.. just 18 points and 5 rebounds in the 1st half.. just shows how good AD is even when he's "trash".. you make a ton of sense!
    18 on 16 shots with 3 turnovers isn't good for someone as talented as AD. let's not act like that was a good half for him

LoL yea complete trash.. just 18 points and 5 rebounds in the 1st half.. just shows how good AD is even when he's "trash".. you make a ton of sense!
    Also, Harden didn't miss all his teammates: he still hard Capella to lob to, Eric Gordon and Ryan Anderson to shoot, and he was sent to the line 18 times. So yeah... Different.

jrue's gotta get going in the 2nd half in order for the cans to steal this one

Good first half
    Dell Demps PLEASE get us some scorers!

Quote Originally Posted by AusPel View Post
    Do people actually read trolldog20's posts
    I have him on ignore but I still occasionally open his posts just to see what dumb thing he's posting now. I always regret it

Quote Originally Posted by jprdbulldog20 View Post
    18 on 16 shots with 3 turnovers isn't good for someone as talented as AD. let's not act like that was a good half for him
    Never said it was a good half for him.. but it was trash according to you.. that first half just proves how good the guy is when that is considered a bad half.. no big in the NBA has a bad half and puts up 18 and 5.. I guess he's not allowed to ever have a slow start though..

Never said it was a good half for him.. but it was trash according to you.. that first half just proves how good the guy is when that is considered a bad half.. no big in the NBA has a bad half and puts up 18 and 5.. I guess he's not allowed to ever have a slow start though..
    i was more upset with his energy than anything until the last few minutes of the half. his energy has been bad ever since boogie went down, which was the exact point his energy needed to go UP. maybe once we have mirotic in there, it will get him going again

Quote Originally Posted by Pelicanidae View Post
    I have him on ignore but I still occasionally open his posts just to see what dumb thing he's posting now. I always regret it
    Rookie mistake

didn't take very long for 3rd quarter pels to make an appearance...

jrue putting the clamps on paul george

the 3rd quarter pels are no more!!!

Do we really have a sneaky chance of stealing this one

melo lol

Anthony travels a lot

moore is $

The refs really begrudged having to call that

jrue elite defense

Quote Originally Posted by Alg_Hornet View Post
    Anthony travels a lot
    The man doesn't know the meaning of the words 'dribble' or 'pivot'

jrue > george

nicest possession of the game right there

3'Twaun the gawd

AD has had like three of those shots that have gone in and come right back out

moore for mvp

Thread Information